1,522 results
All reviews blue mosque grand bazaar rooftop restaurant hagia sophia within walking distance old city turkey tram stop perfect location economy room deluxe room top floor breakfast room small balcony sultanahmet area wonderful hotel public transportation
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed 2 nights at this little hotel on my way to ME. Very nice room/bed, staff very nice and professional. Breakfast on the roof provides great views of Istanbul towards the East.
Great breakfast includes Turkish goodies like yoghurt, olives, cheese and cold cuts.
Located approximately 5 blocks from the Grand Bazar and close to Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque. area is secure and close to restaurants and great shopping. First trip was in 2011.

Room Tip: you can request a room away from main street for extra quietness but I stayed on street side and it was not bad at all.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 4 nights and I must say that I think this hotel deserves a 4 star rating rather than a 3 star rating. Very friendly and helpful team of staff which assisted us with a smooth checking in and out of the hotel. Breakfast spread is huge with really delicious food (bread, fruits, cereal, local dishes etc.). Room is very clean (clean linens, towels etc.) and conveniently located near the places of attraction (blue mosque, hagia sophia, topkapi palace. Hippodrome etc.). It is also near the metro station to take the tram.

Also the hotel can book a airport transfer at 70 TL (normally 100 TL if booked at the airport).

Overall I enjoyed my stay here and I would come back to stay at Hotel Nena again. Thank you to the team of awesome staff!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I really recommend this help them this hotel is the most beautiful hotel in the area from Souleymane mosque if you want to have a nice hotel so go for this one... it is clean and is nice and roof top it’s beautiful and the breakfast is wonderful

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The Nena Hotel proved to be an extremely pleasant place to stay in Istanbul. The staff were exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to help with our inquiries. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well serviced. I would thoroughly recommend The Nena as a great place to stay in wonderful Istanbul.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel.
Not the biggest of hotel rooms!
The rooms and the rest of the hotel are spotless.
The breakfast is buffett style and a great aray of choice.
We had room 204, as l said is small, the decor is shabby chic. The bed was comfortable and pillows were the best ever.
Staff very polite and friendly.
WiFi was excellent.
I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family