All reviews marmara sea blue mosque old city hagia sophia family suite walking distance excellent hotel turkey minute walk every morning perfect location breakfast was excellent sultanahmet area tourist attractions asian side visiting istanbul bw
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We stayed for six days in this hotel last summer. It has a great location, beautiful sea view and friendly helpful staff. You can find many shops and restaurants just behind the hotel. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the breakfast is really good. It has a nice shaded outdoor sitting area for breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
BWThePresidentHotel, Genel Müdür at Best Western Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dear Abaq Khalil,
We wish to express sincere thanks for your cooperation with “Citadel Hotel”. We greatly appreciate that you took a moment to write your warm comments regarding our performance. We are very happy to know that you stayed fully satisfied with the hotel hospitality. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Despite of the small sizes of the rooms the stay was excellent because of the nice staff and the great location nearby J F Kennedy street and the old city, you can go every where by walking and enjoy the charm of Old Istanbul.
I stayed there in March 2015

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BWThePresidentHotel, Genel Müdür at Best Western Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Mohammad A,

On behalf of the hotels staff and management, I would like to thank you for choosing “Citadel Hotel”. I hope that the hotel’s service level could meet and exceed all your expectations. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in all your beginnings!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I stayed at the BW Citadel for a few days last week. I was very satisfied with all aspects of my stay. The hotel has an excellent location and I was able to walk within 10 mins. to all the major sites that I wanted to visit such as Blue Mosque, Aya Sofya, Top Kapi etc. The sea view from the room was excellent. Breakfast was included with the room and was excellent.

Above all the staff were very courteous, friendly and helpful. They helped me plan out my visits during my stay and did everything to make my stay very enjoyable.

I have no hesitation recommending this hotel to my friends and will definitely stay there again when I visit Istanbul

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jsingh2017
BWThePresidentHotel, Genel Müdür at Best Western Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the hotels staff and management, I would like to thank you for choosing “Citadel Hotel”. We greatly appreciate that you took a moment to write your warm comments regarding our performance. We are happy to know that you stayed fully satisfied with the hotel hospitality. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as our regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in all your beginnings!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Our tour group stopped here for lunch. Great outdoor dining, with an awesome view of the harbor/ Build up against the old citadel walls.

Perfect location, excellent dining, clean rest rooms. Fast and efficient service for a large group dropping in. good wifi.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick S
BWThePresidentHotel, Genel Müdür at Best Western Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the hotel management and all the hotel staff, I would like to say that we are always honoured to welcome you to “BEST WESTERN CITADEL HOTEL”. We are forever grateful that you shared your ideas with us and other travelers. Our aim is just to make satisfy our guest to have a memorable and pleasant holiday .We will do our best in order to serve your needs in the way that will meet and exceed your expectations. Thanks alot for your kindly comment and giving your time to write your ideas about your accommodation and experiences during your holiday . We will be always honoured to see you again at BW CITADEL HOTEL for your next trip to Istanbul.
Kindest Regards,
Aytekin Guç
BEST WESTERN CITADEL HOTEL

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel is one of the most excellent hotel in Istanbul with unique location in front of the Marmara Sea.
Good for relaxation and to enjoy the view of the sea in the morning from room window and while you are in the restaurant having breakfast.
Very good staff who are friendly and supportive.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MD A
BWThePresidentHotel, Genel Müdür at Best Western Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

It was indeed our pleasure and privilege to look after you, during your stay. I am glad to learn that it was a successful one and that my team delighted you and all your attendees with our BW CITADEL HOTEL hospitality from the hearts.

It has been our pleasure having you as our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back “home” in the near future.

Kindest Regards,