1,481 results
All reviews club level soccer stadium taksim square partial view indoor pool four seasons bosphorus view concierge service luxurious hotel old city turkey steam room rooms are large turkish delight fantastic hotel turkish bath asian side
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. Simply spend a bit more for a guaranteed great stay. Our room overlooked the beautiful Bosphorous and the view was amazing. The reception and wait staff are amazing; Fatih in the main restaurant made my last breakfast memorable. Safety snd security at this hotel was impeccable. Worth every penny paid!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NicholasKipper, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear lloydwright913,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the Trip Advisory community. I am delighted while reading your review. I really appreciate that you have enjoyed, unparalled views of the Bosphorus, our redesigned rooms, all the amenities and services provided. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen like Fatih. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

the breakfast was expensive. It should be free to guest in hotel. I need to go out to eat because they informed me that is not free. |The location and view excellent. Staff are helpful. it has nice rooms

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sherpa27517525850,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Although I am happy to see that you liked your room, view, our central location and the level of service, I am sorry to hear that your experience related to complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectation. Please note that we do have different room packages and some of them are room only.

Many thanks for your review and hope to welcome you to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. Terrific service. The club is amazing. Super friendly staff looking after your every need. Alexandra at the Club is a true professional and a wonderful person. Can’t praise her and her colleagues enough.
Breakfast is superb, with a huge variety of wonderfully tasty dishes.
We had an issue with the spa and it couldn’t have been resolved better and with greater regard for customers satisfaction. Will review the spa again after a repeat treatment.
If you’re visiting Istanbul, book a room at the Ritz and treat yourself to a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NicholasKipper, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear lani102015,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review about our property. I am pleased to learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to create a memorable stay and fulfill your needs and requests during your stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen like Alexandra. I will be sure to share your kind words with all the staff.

I love reading reviews like yours. Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and provide you the best spa journey.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to visiting Istanbul for a long time, and finally this year my dream came true. We got an excellent offer at the Ritz Carlton, so we took advantage and reserve a room for a week. I want to thank the amazing staff at the Ritz Carlton for all the details: the welcome gift and cake, my birthday cake during breakfast, their kindness, their willingness to cater to our needs, like me drinking that delicious Turkish tea all day long. Thank you Buse, Adham, Lüfti and all the rest of you guys to make us feel at home and to enjoy your beautiful city. I am already dreaming of going back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NicholasKipper, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Monika B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review about our property and choosing to stay with us on your special occasion. I wish you a happy birthday. I was thrilled to learn our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your family during your stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

The Ritz Carlton Istanbul was an amazing home for an 8 day visit to Istanbul. Our first time to the city and the staff and hotel did not disappoint in catering to our groups needs. The room we had was amazing, with views of the Bosphorus and it felt like a newly remodeled room.

Food and waitstaff were amazing, my only negative would be how much the hotel marks up the tours and things to do when you book through the hotel. Highly suggest if you have a guide mention to them things you want to do and see what kind of better pricing you can get. Ex. Transportation, Bosphorus yacht tours, etc... I am certain they have credible resources however quadruple the cost is slightly insulting.

The location is great for walking to Taksim Square, short walk to metro and tram station. Highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank jmcewen28
NicholasKipper, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear jmcewen28,

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about the hotel. I was thrilled to learn our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your group during your stay with us. The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul has been redesigned by acclaimed architects and artists this year and it is great to hear that you enjoyed our newly refurbished rooms.

On the other hand, many thanks for your feedback about the tours and sightseeing services that our Concierge team arranges. I would like to kindly inform you that we are working with the most prominent agencies and the most knowledgable guides to provide you the best service out of the hotel premises as well. However, again I appreciate that you brought it to my attention.

Hope to welcoming you back in the near future.