2,886 results
All reviews the executive lounge summit bar manzara restaurant main restaurant dolmabahce palace outdoor pool city view rooftop bar business trip top floor turkey special thanks amazing hotel breakfast buffet asian side old town taksim square
Reviewed 15 November 2018

This was my second stay at Conrad Bosphors within 2 months, I have stayed again there with 2 kids, I could not find any thing to complain, room, Breakfast, house keeping, cleanliness, staff were all good.
I would like to specially mention that Conrad Bosphorus Hotel has a great staff, beginning from the gate, reception and check in, to house keeping, all the staff were friendly and keen to help all the time and in any way they can.
I would like to mention the lady at the restaurant her name is Yagmur, she was welcoming us every morning for about 2 weeks with great smile and warm greeting, my daughter was thrilled to see her every morning, she was very kind with us.
Thank you very much from all my family Yagmur, I believe That Yagmur all the staff are the main assets in this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Andreas J, General Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Dear 15Ahmad,

Thank you for your great comments.

It is highly motivational to me and my team to hear these great words about the team members. It is our mission to make sure every guest feels happy and reviews like yours proves we are on the right track.

Reviewed 15 November 2018

my parents and I stayed here for 5 nights in October, first ever trip to Istanbul

first - regarding safety - we felt very safe at the hotel and all over Istanbul

i'm a gold member so I was upgraded to a bosphorous suite and it had plenty of room with 1.5 bathrooms, extra bottled water and free breakfast for all of us in the main restaurant whose buffet was so big and a wide selection of food

executive lounge was also nice and the restaurant on the top floor also good.

I highly recommend this hotel -

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear duke147,

Thank you for your comment.

I am glad to hear you had a good stay and enjoyed the beautiful Bosphorus Suite and its amazing views, as well as the Executive lounge and its offerings.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 14 November 2018

This is a large, luxury hotel in the Besiktas district of Istanbul. You should try the restaurant/ bar on the 14th floor for great views over Istanbul. Rooms are large, well furnished and clean. Breakfast is really good and you should try to reserve some time to try the various Mediterranean specialities. The service was good across the board, though the staff in the bar were a bit slow in the evening.
There is a substantial, well equipped gym and once the spa is open guests can use the sauna and steam room.
I will stay again when I am in Istanbul.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Andreas J, General Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear FranzB,

Thank you for you comments and highlighting the great location, specious rooms and the magnificent views from the Summit Bar & Terrace on the 14th floor.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

We had a lovely dinner in pleasant surroundings and a view of the swimming pool. Special thanks to the waiters in the main restaurant Ömer & Fatih for their hospitality, efficiency and positive attitude. It was an excellent experience!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lynn62622015,

Thank you for your comment. It is great to hear you enjoyed the beautiful views, tasty cuisines and the attentive waiters of Manzara Restaurant.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

We had such an excellent time we where treated very nicely any where in at hotel during our stay especially at the executive lounge and breakfast room Thank you guys for all your efforts to make our stay so wonderfull

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Wajeh K,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially liked the executive lounge and the Manzara Restaurant. You are more than welcome and I look forward to welcoming your back soon.

Best Regards