1,978 results
All reviewstaksim squareclub floorgreat hotelmain restaurantoutdoor poolrain showerbusiness hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness tripthe hotel staffluxury hotelturkeybuffet breakfastbosphorus viewmetro stationold cityblue mosque
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is good and is value for money.
Staff is caring and Co operative.
But restaurent is only one which serves all the purposes. More restaurants may be for different purposes. Overall experience is good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Belit Ü, PA to AVP at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Grand Hyatt Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments.
We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.
We also look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Istanbul in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very nice hotel with lovely pool area. Room was very nice, bed really comfortable. Liked the waterfall shower and ability to open “shutters” to the bathroom to be able to watch the TV from the bath!! My only gripe is that breakfast was not included in the price (£95 per night) and it wasn’t clear in my confirmation on in the website, but perhaps I missed it when booking.

A 5-10 min walk to Taksim Square.

Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I would book again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Belit Ü, PA to AVP at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Very pleasantly surprised with all aspects of this hotel. There wasn't a thing that disappointed my wife and I and we've travelled a lot. The pool area is a real treat with great lounge bar and service - a very nice way to beat the heat. The restaurant offered great Ramadan buffet and breakfast buffets (although not cheap!). Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 June 2018

we stayed in a group from 6th to 7th june and again from 7th to 9th june. the hotel is at a very good location. rooms are very spacious . the breakfast was very good with endless dishes. over all the best place to stay in Istanbul.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Belit Ü, PA TO AVP at Grand Hyatt Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had a great experience with Murat who was one of the people who helped me check in at the front desk. He went above and beyond in terms of anticipating my needs. He answered a lot of questions I had in mind about the hotel as well as about the city of Istanbul before I even had a chance to ask them. He did this while keeping a happy face the whole time. Murat seems to really enjoy his job. It was nice to have a conversation with him while checking in. Most other people at other hotels would have probably got me to leave a soon as possible so that they would have to do less work. Meeting Murat really helped make my stay feel a lot more welcoming. The room was also very nice. This hotel is one of my favorite Hyatts. It's in a very location next to Taksim square as well as being a few minutes from the Havabus stop to the airport. I only spent like 50 turkish lira on transportation during my stay there because of the great location of the hotel. That ends up being less than $15. I paid for my hotels in points. If anything, this hotel is definitely on the expensive side.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo