2,015 results
All reviews taksim square top floor the club lounge safran restaurant room service five star hotel bosphorus view rooftop bar an upgrade turkish lira turkish bath excellent hotel metro station central location enjoyed my stay turkey old city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is quite tired compared to other 5*, found the rooms to be quite small and poor bathrooms, shower is dangerous as in a small uneven bathtub. The bed was very comfortable and views from the floor to ceiling windows were great. Location is brilliant if your wanting to be able to walk to the nightlife off istiklal st and only about 10 minutes in a taxi to the main daytime attractions blue mosque, grand bazaar etc.

Room Tip: High floor with bosphorus views
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear StevenPeacock1990

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback after your recent stay with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights and our team will be absolutely pleased to know we were able to make your stay a memorable one.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Istanbul in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have reviews this hotel in the past. I had a few rough stays here.
I was back in Istanbul and I have decided to te book here. The hotel is conveniently located a few steps from Taksim and the sea front. There are lots of restaurants, cafe and bars around. The main shopping street near taksim is a few minutes walk.
I stayed at a 7th flood room with the view of the park. The room was nice, freshly cleaned carpets, nice towels and good amenities.
Housekeeping was excellent. I opted out of breakfast.
Reception service was good and efficient.
I will be returning in my next trip.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo

Dear MRDARCYLONDONUK
In the first instance, I would like to use the opportunity, and thank you for choosing InterContinental Istanbul hotel, and the IHG brand for your stay.
Apart from that, it is very important to outline that I am pleased to receive our complimentary feedback towards our hotel, its facilities, staff, and the level of services provided. I will definitely share your review with my colleagues as it is very essential for us in the day-to-day operation. Indeed, we will continue doing in the same strain in order to ensure the highest services quality, and to deliver upon the guests expectations and needs.
Again, thank you for your kind comments and rating on TripAdvisor.com.
I truly hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back at the InterContinental Istanbul hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 3rd time at this hotel l can't that I'm going to visit Istanbul without staying at intercontinental.
The superb service & variety of food in breakfast you wouldn't believe it, also hospitality of the staff & the hall were they serve the breakfast unbelievabl clean shiny fresh.
Thank for your kinds.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear EsSaM S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located on the European side of Istanbul with breathtaking views over the Bosphorus and the historic skyline. Our suite was great and the Intercontinental Club was such a treat. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooftop terrace with Live music, fantastic spa with hammam. We will definetely return.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Dear CarlaColumna123

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I loved how hotel is located on Taksim Square and walk through the park to taksim is so relaxing. I would like to mention the view from Terrace on rooftop bar and Resturant is something amazing to witness. Food , service is impeccable. Rooms need update and new carpets for sure.

But still would come back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Qamar Z

Thank you for writing a review about your experience at the InterContinental Istanbul.

The constructive feedback provided by our guests allows us to enhance the level of service we aim to deliver throughout the hotel and we greatly appreciate your comments.

I was disappointed to hear that your expectations haven't been met fully. I have passed your comments to our Management concerned to follow up, ensuring we provide a service in line with our guests’ expectations.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to enjoy more of the facilities we have to offer.

Kind regards