“Terrible service at Hilltown”
Review of Sushico

Sushico
Ranked #3,814 of 14,913 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Came with 5 friends. 1st meal of noodles came out quickly. Then peoples 3 sushi came out 10 minutes later all on the same plate so we had to send it back to split into 3 plates. Then we had money bags put on our table which no one ordered. 1 friend ordered green tea but they brought out jasmine tea. 15 minutes after The first meal was served the 3 rolls of sushi came out finally separated onto 3 plates. Then another plate of money bags was put on our table. Quite a fiasco, with so many staff and a half empty restaurant but unable to get orders correct. Sushi was average, but I guess to be expected for Turkey.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I lived in Istanbul for 12 years of my life, and Sushi Co (previously Chinese in Town) has always been one of my favourite places. Yes, the food is not authentic Chinese as you find it in China, but it accommodates for Turkish tastebuds exceptionally well. I love the cashew chicken dish, and if you ever want to try something new, the fried ice cream is absolutely amazing (especially if you have a sweet tooth like me)!

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I usually have dinner in Sushico Atakoy and always feel like I am having a very good time with friends.This is because the waiters are always kind and very friendly.Even if they dont speak English perfectly they always smile and try to help you feel comfortable.
Sushi and chineese food is also the best in the neighbourhood.
I can also tell that the price is also reasonable.

Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

The food here is very good! Its a bit on the expensive side however, which I don't think equals the value of the food. The decor is nice and atmosphere is pleasant. I recommend for groups also. Try the Istanbul Rolls!

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I do not have a better place in this neighborhood sushi. A place to meet emergency needs. Enjoy your meal.