“Sushi Co is one of my absolute favourites!”
Review of Sushico

Sushico
Ranked #3,969 of 15,427 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I lived in Istanbul for 12 years of my life, and Sushi Co (previously Chinese in Town) has always been one of my favourite places. Yes, the food is not authentic Chinese as you find it in China, but it accommodates for Turkish tastebuds exceptionally well. I love the cashew chicken dish, and if you ever want to try something new, the fried ice cream is absolutely amazing (especially if you have a sweet tooth like me)!

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I usually have dinner in Sushico Atakoy and always feel like I am having a very good time with friends.This is because the waiters are always kind and very friendly.Even if they dont speak English perfectly they always smile and try to help you feel comfortable.
Sushi and chineese food is also the best in the neighbourhood.
I can also tell that the price is also reasonable.

Reviewed 30 November 2014 via mobile

The food here is very good! Its a bit on the expensive side however, which I don't think equals the value of the food. The decor is nice and atmosphere is pleasant. I recommend for groups also. Try the Istanbul Rolls!

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I do not have a better place in this neighborhood sushi. A place to meet emergency needs. Enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I regret to inform you that our recent Sushi Co order was extremely disappointing. We have ordered the 60-piece sushi platter (for 100 lira) 4 times previously. Due to the change in the menu, this week we requested two 30-piece platters (for 109 lira).

Due to the less-than-satisfactory state of our sushi, we realize that we can never purchase sushi from your establishment ever again. Let's begin.

1. The simple and saddening fact is, that price has increased while quality has decreased. We have been loyal patrons of your establishment, and were thrilled to find a local sushi delivery service with such quality. We had planned to order aforementioned sushi many times! However. Today took a dark turn for the worst. The price increased to 109 lira. Okay. We appreciate our sushi, so this is okay. HOWEVER.

2. THE QUALITY. This is what we get for 109 lira?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!! The lackluster preparation truly put a damper on our hearts. Sushi should be a gustatory experience of enlightenment. Sushi should be cleansing, purifying, bring the body joy. My body feels no joy. My mind finds no enlightenment. This sushi served no purpose other than a glorified soy-sauce-sponge.

In short, please charge less and make better quality sushi. The sushi was poor-quality. The price was excessive.

I have lost my faith in Sushi Co, I have lost my faith in man.

We're going back to Sushi Express in Taksim.

Thanks, but no thanks. Sorry I'm not sorry.

1  Thank Carofine C