All reviews close to taksim square electric sockets free map home away from home free internet hostel airport pharmacies heart slippers istiklal
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 night! Owner and staffs are truly kind and helpful. Also location is wonderful. So you can visit city center(taksim) very easily. Plus facilities and room conditions are absolutely clean and great, I could stay here very comfortably and nicely. Lastly, there are lost of restaurants and supermarket near this guesthouse. It was also very convenient for me. I really recommended this hostel to you!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Green House i, Owner at Green House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you very very Much For your Kind review And recomandation
it was very nice to host you..
have a wonderdul Life in your future
stay with Mimar sinan!
Talat

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great Place to stay very economic, Friendly. U should try. Profit/ cost rate is so high. Placement is so close to Taksim, Dolmabahçe Palace, Vodafone Arena. Rooms are in so many shapes and details so everybody can select one.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Green House i, Owner at Green House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Emrahan Thank you so much For YOur recomandation
its alway great to host you
Have a great Day
Talat

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Great owners, great hospitality. Place is walking diatance from taksim square and istiklal avenue. Room service is very nice, great even for the price. Highly recommended and as for myself if ever i ll be in istanbul again for sure i ll be going there again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Thank Zubeirr Muhamma... K
Reviewed 7 November 2016

My second stay at Green House hostel in the female dorm and it was just as comfortable as the first time. Excellent and friendly staff, comfortable facilities. Thanks for all the tea and I'll be back for sure! if I'm ever in Istanbul again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Green House i, Owner at Green House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Siggy, thank you for sharing your review with TripAdvisor community. We are excited to hear you find our place comfortable and our staff excellent and friendly. It was our pleasure to host you at Green House Hostel and we hope to see you again soon.
All the best,
Ana

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Was a bit disappointed with the standard of my private double but I was literally there to sleep and shower before an early flight the next day. Glad I didnt have to stay longer as the room and hostel seemed altogether a bit too cramped for my liking. Location was great for being near the airport shuttle drop off though, hence why I picked it.

Room Tip: Ground floor private double has terrible soundproofing from the hallway.
Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank OranHassan

Dear Oran,
I guess it was a first time for you to stay in a hostel, I encourage you to carefully chose the type of accommodation for the next time. Hostel is not a star hotel with cheap prices... In description of the rooms you have exactly the size, facilities and photos of the room. The next time you decide to stay in a hostel try at least to feel it's atmosphere, make friends, when you stay in some more hostels you will see that our standard at Green House is really high, we offer private rooms in variable sizes, all with private bathroom with towels and shower jel, there is fridge, air conditioning and TV, in some of the rooms there is electric kettle and choice of tea and coffee.
Good luck,