See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2015

poor quality. rooms are dirty, small and dark, tavsiye etmem I did saw bugs, bocek bile var odalarda. çok küçük ve karanlık odalar temiz değil.
Bir gece zor kaldım.I
expensive for the service I won't recommend

• Stayed: January 2015
Thank Homefosnckhbmxv... D
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I stayed there in the last days of September in 1914 with my friend. It's not perfect but as it's 3* it's clean. Our room was very small. I asked the manager to change our room , He answered u can stay tonight and the other day I'll give you a bit big room , but the other day when we asked he refused and answered as you'll go the next day why do you want to change your room????we had no place to put our luggage, anyway, but it's available to subway and bus station and shops and Sultan Ahmad and other ways. It was a clean hotel. You can find a lot of Iranian there.As it's near the street you can here a lot of noise. It has free net, but you can use it just your room not in the lobby.The staffs were kind.

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner are small.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Do not let the dowdy lobby deceive you. If sleep and personal safety is important to you, this is actually a very good hotel. Given the area it is fringing some people tend to overlook it or give it a pass. I came here solo and would not have chosen this hotel if not for the travel agent. Have to admit that I was very apprehensive but hey, nobody disturbed me in this street for the 4 nights I was here. When I was there, there was another single lady from Tajikistan staying solo there as the street is a hive of activity for businesswomen like her who buy bulk purchases ( some by the vanful, and i mean really full ) back home. The porters are charming , the reception tries his best, but bear in mind English is limited. Thus if you need help, there will be a communication problem. Other than that, the wifi worked so, so well. And while breakfast is very basic, the hotel kind of grew into me. There is good and cheap food just across the road from the tram station. Just remember not to venture into the aksaray metro area at night if you're a single lady. Over on this side, you are perfectly safe. Nobody distrubs you in the hotel, they respect your privacy, the cleaning lady is a most lovely woman. Plenty of shopping across the street over in Laleli, plenty of businesswomen staying in this area. You have nothing to worry about.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GuliWhere
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Breakfast is very bad, below the cutlery was dead cockroach. We showed it to the hotel management. He was perfectly normal and indifferent attitude.
I went with 6 people on holiday in January for this hotel
It was very cold ,Heating the room was very bad,One of the rooms had broken windows
Cold air enters the room was.
Request Replacement room with lots of discussion we have had to change rooms.
I do not recommend this hotel to anyone ,Lower prices can be found a better hotel in Istanbul
I'm sorry to Mr. Mostafa ( managment hotel ) for bad behavior

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel worths its value.
Clean rooms but small,and good location. The reception helped us so much about founding our ways to historical and fun places, but the night shift reception was not very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013