“Excellent”

The House Hotel Nisantasi
Ranked #160 of 1,171 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Impecably designed, impecably located and impecable service

Room Tip: chose a room to the back
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
The House H, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Mr. Luis
Greetings from Nisantasi and thank you very much for your compliments.
Looking forward to have you back with us.
Zeynep

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I hate staying at those big hotels where you are lost in the shuffle. I always keep my eye out for boutique hotels, and let me tell you this hotel does not disappoint. I had a meeting in another city and had to take a ferry to get there and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. They even called my business associate to make sure that I arrived safely. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Wake up early to enjoy the daily complementary breakfast....yummm
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarketingDiva
The House H, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to put your review at TripAdvisor.
I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary breakfast buffet.
We love taking care of our guests as high individual as possible. This is what we aim when we say we are a ‘boutique hotel’
We look forward to having you back in future for your Istanbul visits.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

This is a truly lovely property with fantastic location,soothing interiors and serene ambience.We selected this hotel after reading reviews on tripadvisor and we were not disappointed.Rooms are very nice with good internet connection.The service is excellent.This hotel has really put details in their service.All staff members are motivated, very helpful and attentive;delivering prompt service with extra attention and zeal.
Hotel manager Ms Zeynep Korel is super efficient and very courteous.On learning that we were holidaying in Istanbul on occasion of our wedding anniversy,she got delivered complimentary bottle of fine wine to our room. Perhaps that is why saying goes that EXCELLENCE HAS A WAY IN SPEAKING FOR ITSELF....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mumbaikirti

Greetings from The House Hotel, Nisantasi,
First of all thank you for your kind words and compliments to our design, location and rooms and once again we wish you a life time happiness and many more years to come together.
We at The House Hotels love being a part of our guests’ memories and occassions. Having received such comments like yours is considered the biggest motivation to our staff.
I sincerely hope to have you again as our guest at The House Hotels.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We are a family of 4 and have just spent 5 days at this great hotel. Would thoroughly recommend it for a stay in Istanbul. It is a lovely small hotel, with all the luxe ingredients to make a great stay - lovely clean quiet rooms, super comfy bed (although the teeny kids camp bed was a bit rickety!), fab bathroom, great breakfasts and really friendly helpful staff. Our kids probably emptied the hotel's stockroom of free chocolates too.......oh, and a great location close by to cool little cafes, restaurants, shops, parks, sightseeing etc. Stay here!!!

Room Tip: junior suite to be recommended for a bit of extra space, staff very helpful in accommodating family...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Curtis,
Thank you for having time to share your opinions at TripAdvisor.
We loved your children; they are adorable and very kind to ask if they could have more chocolates.
I am happy that you and your kids were comfortable with your stay.
We would love to have you and your family back with us whenever you would have an opportunity to visit Istanbul again.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 15 April 2012

ARRIVAL: being used to The House Hotel Bosphorus hospitality in Summer, I had very high expectations for my arrival this time and they managed to surprise me. The Nisantasi branch of this wonderful hotel chain has a very welcoming feeling, if House Bosphorus is a relaxed quick experience, House Nisantasi is like having a trendy townhouse with best service. Even being from Brazil which is reasonably far I felt like home over there.

STAFF: Everything is done in quick and efficient way, everybody from ground floor desk staff to front desk reception staff and bar is SO KIND and nice. I had a lot of attention from Mr. Fatih who gave me plenty of useful advice and told me about the hotel and the region, having even offered me the best capuccino I had in Istanbul until today. Like I said the treatment is very personal and welcoming, Ms. Senem, whose name I found out to mean "top of the world" really does make Istanbul feel like the top of any guests world because she has all advices and efficient suggestions for gastronomy, touring around the typically exclusive areas and once again the service excellence makes the guest feel comfortable and anxious to return to Istanbul.

HOTEL/LOCATION: The location of House Nisantasi is prime, in the main street of this upscale shopping district where there are the most charming cafés of Istanbul and all the attention somebody can get, this is simply great. It is a very cool design hotel, mostly seemed useful for business people, young trendy people and couples, there isn't the common pool facilities that attract kids because the proposition of the hotel concept is more like a chic townhouse for jetsetters, anyway the prices are very reasonable, the room design is AWESOME and there is so much complimentary stuff... fantastic. Now they also have a spa on the top floor to which I didn't had time to book any treatment due to a busy business stay.

OVERALL: The hotel is simply flawless, the breakfast usually included is delicious and the staff measures no efforts to make sure the guest is satisfied, which made it feel like 5 stars++ standard! Makes me say that next time I'll certainly return to the House Nisantasi on my upcoming business trip to town! And my congratulations to the staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Nisantasi,
Thank you very much for your kind compliments at our location, design and services and for sharing your reviews at TripAdvisor. It counts a lot on our side and staff who are being recognised.
I am proud of my staff as their dedication and amateur service soul are being recognised by our beloved guests.
With such honest and objective feed back we can improve ourselves and see that our promise is kept towards our guests.
It is only through well trained and motivated staff we believe we can honor our guests’ stays.
Please do not miss our Gym at top floor at your next visit to Istanbul.
We look forward to having you back with us.