“Amazing boutique hotel”

The House Hotel Nisantasi
Ranked #166 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 2 January 2012

A beautiful hotel, design wise as well as location wise.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arnaki2
The House H, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on TripAdvisor. İ hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I was in Istanbul for business and my husband was joining me for the weekend, so I chose this hotel because of the location and the recommendations. The hotel in general looks great, service is excellent and everybody tries their best to provide everything you ask for. The breakfast buffet was delicious. I would have rated this as a fantastic hotel. Unfortunately the mattress were so thin that I couldn't sleep (it was like a hard sponge on top of a wooden plataform). I requested pillows to try to soften the pressure against my bones but it only helped a little. My husband also had a terrible sleep. We were so tired from not sleeping that we couldn't enjoy the visits as much as we should. Later I found out that in Turkey people like hard beds and that I can understand, but if this hotel is aiming for international tourists they should find a solution. For the rest this hotel was very charming, in great location and with excellent food and service.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We would like very much to express our appreciation for taking time to share your feedback about The House Hotel Nisantasi. Your insight is very much valuable by me and my team here at the hotel.
We are sorry to hear that your experience about beds did not meet your expectations.İt is the first time for us t to receive a negative feedback about our beds. They are the best quality in Turkey and we try to put extra comfortable models for everyone. But we understand your sensitivity regarding beds and we put this information to your profile in our system. Next time you visit us, we will provide extra mattress padding for you to feel and sleep more comfortably.
Once again, thank you for your review and İ hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The House Hotel Nisantasi in the near future.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

If you want to stay in one of the poshest locality of Istanbul, then this is the place..We stayed here from 26 to 31 December 2011..and we just loved staying here..the roads were all lit up for Newyear celebrations and the road was covered with red carpet...There r lots of lovely eating joints plus there is a mall nearby, which has a food court which offers more dining options. We however faced a bit of a problem getting taxis from Kabatas (nearby tram station) back to the room as the roads in Nisantasi get very crowded in the evenings and taxi drivers r reluctant to drive to that street... Otherwise an overall a great place to stay...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Hema R

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing you're the House Hotel Nisantasi experience on TripAdvisor. Unfortunately like every other big cities, we do have traffic problems but luckily, our hotel locates in a very good part of town, which you can walk almost to everywhere and use all the transportations other than taxi.
We appreciate the feedback . Our aim is to make our guests stays unique and unforgettable in İstanbul and we would like to ensure they get an exclusive service and authentic experience with us.
We hope to see you again in the near future when your travels brings you back to this part of the world.
Kind regards

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is a beautiful hotel situated in the "hippest" part of Istanbul with restaurants, clubs, cafes all around. The staff were very nice. The breakfast buffet is just ok. My biggest complaint is with the functionality of the room. There is no closet - just a small rack with hangers and 2 very tiny drawers so I lived out of my suitcase for 6 days. It's meant to be stylish not functional. I requested an iron twice but it never arrived. They only have one printer which is at the reception desk (which is on the 2nd floor) so the only way to print anything is to email it to the reception. The "business center" is one computer with no printer. I only traveled with my iPad so I was not able to print my boarding pass. Very disappointing in a hotel that is trying to be a 5-star luxury hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank kgdspd
The House H, General Manager at The House Hotel Nisantasi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The House Hotel Nisantasi on TripAdvisor.

We are very sorry for the challenges you experienced and appreciate your feedback. We do have a 24 hour guest service hotline as well as managers on duty that are always available should you need any assistance or anything need to be corrected.

We are a luxury boutique hotel and our rooms designed as Art Deco and organized to serve enough space but not to make our guests feel overwhelmed. I regret to hear that you felt our rooms were not sufficient. Our aim is to make our guests stays unique and unforgettable with us. So please do not hesitate to contact me next time you are in Istanbul and perhaps alter your perception.

Please find my contact details below

Zeynep Korel
0090 531 969 74 85

Reviewed 22 November 2011

If you're looking for a wonderful boutique hotel in Istanbul, right in the center of the most fancy, shopping area of the town, not too far but neither too close to the touristic downtown, with big, elegant rooms, then the House Hotel is the best choise. Don't know where to start from: the rooms are really spacious (we had a deluxe), very clean, with elegant decoration, modern comforts and luxury amenities and bed linen. The breakfast was of a very good quality and variety, more like an exclusive brunch. The staff is polite and helpfull. Especially need to refer to the Front Desk Manager who did his best to satisfy my request for an upper floor room. As for the location, Nisantasi is the area where you can find all the luxury brands and boutiques, elegant restaurants and coffee shops. If you want to visit the monuments, downtown, you definetely need transportation but frankly speaking after a day's walk in the "spicy" and "adventurous" streets of Sultahnmet and Grand Bazaar, the return to the elegance and quiteness of Nisantasi is the best way to end the evening. Nothing negative for this hotel, only a very small comment: the towels seemed rather used and less soft that they should be... simply a small "default"

Room Tip: Choose a larger, "deluxe" room / no special view from the rooms, simply the road
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marilena177

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your The House Hotel Nisantasi experience on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate the level of detail you provided. It was great to have you stay with us and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at the hotel and in Istanbul. Our aim is to make our guests stays unique and unforgettable in Istanbul and we would like to ensure they get and exclusive service and authentic experience with us.

Also we as a brand, recently changed our towels and sheets to the more quality collection and it has been very well received from our guests.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Zeynep Korel