1,734 results
All reviews european side rooftop pool double tree ferry port kadikoy area old town sea view easy access excellent hotel business trip kebab top floor breakfast buffet restaurants and shops public transportation metro station special thanks
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I have been in that hotel before few years and have been impressed. For that when my friends ask me to show them Istanbul without hesitation I chose that hotel. Big mistake.
I booked rooms 20 days before our trip. The next day after booking, I reseived e-mail received e-mail Ebru Baykal- Reservation Supervisor that my card is not valid and will cancel my reservation.He inform me that my card have an expiry date of 17 September 2018.It is first people that can say date of expiry the card because I ask my bank and they told me that card is ever monthly expiry not date,and my card is valid till 02/2019.From bank inform me that no one tried to get money from my card. Mr.Ebru Baykal writen that he want valid credit card number and identity card copies. I rejected that and send e-mail to hitlon guest support.
Then my reservation have been loosed from system.We start to exchanges many emails with wrong messages from Hilton because they transfer me from person to person .I wrote with :
Ishpreet.K-Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
Yasheen A.-Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
MaryRose A.-Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
Diana N.-Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
Loretta V.-Corporate Guest Relations Specialist
We exchanges 65 e-mails without any clear outcome of this confusion.
And when we go in hotel they charged as with reception price not like hilton member who make reservation with advanched purchase.Maybe it is new line from hotel to cheat guests and collect much money from them.
And really strange in invoice I see that paid two VAT-one 18% and next-8%-total 26% as I buy luxury car.
Staff in hotel was uninterested and indifferent to the guests. Rooms become aging. The entrance to the hotel is from a ruined building.Not cleaning the rooms,no water in rooms at the second day,no tea and coffe in rooms. Staff wear old clothes even Muge at reception wore a torn socks-very unpleasant sight.
My advice is to avoid this hotel if you do not want to be robbed from the new hotel strategy. I am really disapointed and break my membership with hilton honnors because don’t like to pay dearly for unpleasant surprises and experiences.

Room Tip: avoid hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Toni G
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days during summer vacations. Among lots of trips to Istanbul, it was the first time for us to stay at the Asian side. It was a new and nice experience as the hotel is very well located. The facility is clean and comfortable, with a very supportive staff. The only complaint is regarding the room and bathroom size which could be more spacious.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AliAzarnoosh
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Location is great. A short walk to the waterfront, ferry wharf and also the bustling streets of Kadikoy.
Security is visible, with our vehicle being checked on arrival and bags checked on each entry to the hotel.
Staff were friendly and knowledgeable and had a good grasp of English.
I didn't use the recreation or dining facilities.
My room was clean. Bed was comfortable, apart from the sheet/blanked being tucked in very low, so I found myself drifting to bottom of the bed to have my shoulders covered!
Smoking rooms are available.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the waterfront :)
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great location -walking distance- to ferry station, downtown, park, etc. I really found their breakfast to be generous and the food at the bar is delicious. My room was OK size wise not very specious. Nevertheless, the staff service was really of that Hilton Standard. Staff was accommodating with one hour extra past check out time (much better than majority of hotels in Europe). All in all it was a good stay and I would definitely consider this hotel for future visits to Istanbul.
One thing I would recommend the hotel team to revisit is the selection of the mattress. they are not bad but they could be much better for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ammar N
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It’s nice to stay in Double tree by Hilton at Avcilar, Istanbul. If you lucky you will meet MR. Serhat in front office and MR. Riza Çargıl at the restaurant. They are very kind and helpfull. Your holiday will be nice.
Thank you....