1,734 results
All reviews european side rooftop pool double tree ferry port kadikoy area old town sea view easy access excellent hotel business trip kebab top floor breakfast buffet restaurants and shops public transportation metro station special thanks
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Location is great. A short walk to the waterfront, ferry wharf and also the bustling streets of Kadikoy.
Security is visible, with our vehicle being checked on arrival and bags checked on each entry to the hotel.
Staff were friendly and knowledgeable and had a good grasp of English.
I didn't use the recreation or dining facilities.
My room was clean. Bed was comfortable, apart from the sheet/blanked being tucked in very low, so I found myself drifting to bottom of the bed to have my shoulders covered!
Smoking rooms are available.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the waterfront :)
Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great location -walking distance- to ferry station, downtown, park, etc. I really found their breakfast to be generous and the food at the bar is delicious. My room was OK size wise not very specious. Nevertheless, the staff service was really of that Hilton Standard. Staff was accommodating with one hour extra past check out time (much better than majority of hotels in Europe). All in all it was a good stay and I would definitely consider this hotel for future visits to Istanbul.
One thing I would recommend the hotel team to revisit is the selection of the mattress. they are not bad but they could be much better for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ammar N
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It’s nice to stay in Double tree by Hilton at Avcilar, Istanbul. If you lucky you will meet MR. Serhat in front office and MR. Riza Çargıl at the restaurant. They are very kind and helpfull. Your holiday will be nice.
Thank you....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bharaw
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Good helpful staff i enjoyed my stay
Close to everything you need
Great location
Nice area
Good security
As a hilton honours member i do recommend this double tree
It has standards also an roof top pool great !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I stayed in this hotel one night because we had a flight early morning from sabiha gökçen international airport, great customer service, nice room rooms facing the black sea with view to istanbul Europe site. Breakfast with too many varieties. very close within walking distance to downtown Asia site a lots of restaurants and Cafe's. I will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose room top floor and facing black sea
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple