All reviews sabiha gokcen free shuttle turkey catch an early flight we ordered room service between flights long layover next morning an upgrade smoking room stayed one night non smoking istanbul traffic comfortable hotel excellent hotel reception area turkish food
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night in September 2018 as we had an early morning domestic flight from Sabiha Gokgen Airport (the following morning), and did not want to take a taxi from our other Istanbul hotel (45 mins away without traffic) at such an early time.

We arrived after 10pm at the hotel, with the reception area being quiet. Check in was efficient, and we made our way to our room. We chose not to include breakfast as we were leaving before breakfast.

We stayed the night, and left the hotel at 05h20 the following morning. There is a shuttle from the hotel to the airport terminals that runs every 20 mins from the hotel, 24 hours a day. The travel time was no more than 5 or 6 mins to the airport terminal.

I would like to highlight that this hotel was fair for our few hour stay. However, I still feel that the following issues should be addressed in order to make further stays comfortable:

a) Maintenance issues in the room ie. curtains were falling off the rail; and lukewarm shower water, hence I did not shower in the morning.

b) The check-in staff member advised me that my luggage at reception would be brought to my room. However, it was quicker for me for to make a few trips to/from my room to collect my luggage from the reception area myself.

All in all, a fair stay for a night.

Room Tip: Good location (attached to Sabiha Gokcen Airport) should you have an early morning flight.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mohamed_keeka
ISGAirportHotel, Satış Pazarlama Memuru at ISG Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking a part from your valuable time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.com.tr We aim to provide a fast and efficient service on friendly manner, I would like to express my sincere apologies on behalf of entire team as we were unable to comply with your expectations. It will be great pleasure to welcome you back to the ISG Airport Hotel in nearest future.
Best Regards.
Jennet

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Ridiculous customer service at reception.
They were not able to listen, they had an issue in their central airco system.
They could not shut down the airco, nor having a higher temperature than 18.5 Celsius.
After talking to their manager, they proposed me an upgrade to a suite with the same issue (!) and I clearly explained they hadn’t listened to my complaints.
Neither me nor my colleagues will come back to this place which only advantage is the location next to the Sabiha Gokceh airport. For the rest, an utterly LOUSY experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DomenicoLF
ISGAirportHotel, Satış Pazarlama Memuru at ISG Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking a part from your valuable time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.com. We aim to provide a fast and efficient service on friendly manner, I would like to express my sincere apologies on behalf of entire team as we were unable to comply with your expectations. It will be great pleasure to welcome you back to the ISG Airport Hotel in nearest future.

Jennet A. Turkmen

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The hotel itself was nice and staff friendly and helpful, but the food we were served was, without doubt, the worst food I've had in Turkey. The soup looked like instant soup and was cold, the main dish was cold kebab that was probably microwaved (when I told the waiter he didn't understand why don't I like it so he didn't do anything about it) and a half-frozen rubbery desert that we were unable to identify what was it made of. Service was quite chaotic (even though polite and friendly), forgetting to bring food for half of our table, bringing meals out of order, not offering water/bread, etc. Definitely not something I would expect from a supposedly 4.5-star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking a part from your valuable time to share your experiences on TripAdvsor.com. We aim to provide a fast and efficient service on friendly manner, I would like to express my sincere apologies on behalf of entire team as we were unable to comply with your expectations. It will be great pleasure to welcome you back to the ISG Airport Hotel in nearest future.
Jennet. A.Turkmen

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We just stayed here overnight to get on an early plane the next morning. They have a free airport shuttle bus to and from the airport which is a 2 minute drive. We checked in around 9pm and there was no hot water to shower. In the morning hot water was running again. Breakfast was good. Staff were great. Rooms are decent. It's good for an overnight stay but don't expect 4 star quality like other hotels you stayed in previously.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ISGAirportHotel, Satış Pazarlama Memuru at ISG Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Staff miserable
Carpets had dirty marks.

Could not sleep all night as the air condition was broken, when I asked them to fix it they could not, it seems they know it about it.
It is a hotel for desperate people and the staff know it.
Avoid it if you can.
It is a bus journey from the airport my advice is to take a longer bus journey and try and stay in a better hotel as it is not hard to find better than this.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zachary3

Hello Dear Guest,
We're sorry you were unhappy - we'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.