Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
US$555
US$523
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2014

The hotel's location is quite good almost a 2 minute walk to Taksim Square and nearby market. There are many good eating options around it which are open late also so there's no trouble on the food front as the hotel does not have an option of providing meals. They provide breakfast @8 euros if you preorder but I'd say not worth it. You can eat much better elsewhere.
We booked two Superior Suite via booking.com which were said to have balconies/city views. When we got there, they offered us rooms on separate floors (i.e 2nd and 3rd) which obviously won't provide any city views. When we asked the receptionist, she said all the other rooms are occupied. When we saw their brochure, we realised that the rooms we'd been allotted were actually standard rooms which were of a smaller area. Since, English was a problem we couldn't make the receptionist understand our point. Also, the said view was the backside of another building where you can only see trash. The rooms itself were okay. The only saving grace was that they had a kitchenette so it was easy for us to prepare meals for small kids traveling with us.
I would suggest you to spend your money elsewhere.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, confirm you have a room at the 5th floor. Nothing less.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank devilx
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Basically we checked in at the end of March and paid 650 pounds. We arrived at the apartment and were disgusted by the smell, it was very dirty and the smell was unbearable so I ran out to the local shop for an air freshner, which didn't even come close to taking the smell away. At the time we thought to ourselves we are in a foreign country and we will not get our money back so we went to sleep. The mattress was so painful to sleep on the springs were popping out so for the 7nights we were literally dying. There is soo much I can say I just don't know we're to start. They are no lifts in the 3 rd floor apartment we were staying in which was so much hassle climbing up and down with a baby and an elderley person. We complained several times for our rooms to be cleaned but our requests were ignored. I would definitely never ever come here again. The staff were rude and even swore at us whilst we complained which lead us into a big argument. I would never in my life recommend this hotel or apartment to anyone. I would give this a minus 10 if I could. Save your money and book elsewhere. By the way if you don't want to have a shower like me for 8 nights because the bathroom smelt worse then my babies poo you can go ahead and have the experience I had.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Khateeb786
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is a great location, just steps Taksim Square. The hotel is very clean and well appointed. My room was on the 6th floor with a 3 sided view, very spacious. The staff was helpful and I just had a great stay! Thank you!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2013

This is a small hotel at Taksim, so it was easy to reach metro or just to walk to famous Istikal street. We had a king suite for 8 person(two conected apartment for 4) at the 5th floor, so we had a great view of Istanbul, but if you get lower floor, you can see just next building. Our group was 2 familly - 7 person. One room have no windows (former living room). There is a less then minimum of dishes in the kitchen. And that smell... I left windows opened for a day...Mabey they think that`s the way everybody will like that outdoor.
Breakfast is very good, and the stuff is ok, but nobody knows english. Tragedy... You have to use arms and practice pantomime to get what you need.
But, they were so kind to offer a free transportation for us to the Ataturk Airport, as appologise for late arival at apartment(15h) when we came.
I think that you can find a much better hotel for this price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2013

The hotel is 100 m behind Taksim and 300 m from the pedonal street.
The staff is very kind but someone need to improve his english.
A special thanks to the red hair girl at the desk that helped us as much as she can.
Breakfast is rich, but always the same.

We were in the "house" for 6 people and it was beautiful, comfortable and the price was very good for the service we requested.

If I will come back in istanbul, surely i come back here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends