1,024 results
All reviews blue mosque great location hagia sophia roof terrace walking distance arasta bazaar small hotel sea view old city recommend this hotel restaurants and bars stayed days staff was very friendly and helpful quiet street clean hotel side street basilica cistern
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great location and just 10 mins walk to many tourist attractions. Friendly and helpful staffs. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend! They also offer great packages to tour other cities of Turkey. Our room is clean and lovely. And also a few min walk to Sultanahmet Tram station.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Bob ,

We would like to thank you very much as you had chosen our Hotel during your visit to Istanbul . It was so nice to meet you and acommodate you here in our Hotel and we really hope to see you back some other time in the future,

It is also so nice to hear that you are happy with the staff .
We always try our best for your stay memorable.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 23 October 2017

its a hotel that gives you privacy, security, nice staff, petite rooms but very clean and comfortable, just what you need to rest and enjoy the old part of town walking, its just a block away from the sultanahmet

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Ruloide ,

It is really so nice to hear these nice words. Thank you so much for your precious comment .

It was all our pleasure to host you in our Hotel .

All The Best ,

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I am sure there are several good hotels but this budget boutique hotel was
Very centrally located, Very helpful staff, the cleanness is good. The bathroom is small but clean. The breakfast was passable & they do not mind if you take a bit for latter too. It will not disappoint you if you are on a budget. I would like to highlite one staff (the lady at the reception) over the others but it would not be fair as all were polite & helpful.
BEAWARE OF TAXI DRIVERS. NOT ALL ARE BAD THOUGH.

Room Tip: I like the view of the ocean hence i paid the extra $ for the same. I did peek into one of the other rooms and it was almost similar.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
sabasultan, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Saba Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Traveller,

First of all thank you so much for your time.
It is always good to hear your comments about our hotel as we can see negative and positive side from guest eyes.
It is also nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
The taxi drivers are reality as you say but we always also inform our guest about this and try to asist them with known drivers.

We really hope to host you back some other time in the future,

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The room was nice, clean and spacious. Originally, we were booked into a ground floor room but were given a room on 2nd floor at check-in. (Before travel I requested to be put on a higher floor room and my expectation was managed by advising it could be done if there's was availability)
The staff is really nice especially the guys at reception. We booked an early morning taxi (4 am) to the airport through them and were offered sandwiches to take along, which in my opinion is very considerate of them.
The breakfast was decent, the girls who cook breakfast were welcoming, The only niggle I had with breakfast was they only offered us omlette on our first day and not after that. They did make some nice Gozleme but the top-up/refill process was hit and miss. I can understand it may be due to the number of guests they have in the hotel or something.
I also noticed on a reply by management that one could request Gozleme (the pancake) for breakfast, I wasn't aware of that, so maybe hotel can give this as information on check-in. It would have been particularly useful for me as I'm Vegetarian and do not eat cheese, hence breakfast was a bit hard for me.
The homemade cakes for breakfast were excellent, especially the apple crumbles style cake.

The hotel has directions (from the airport using metro) on their website, these were very helpful for us as we wanted to experience the Istanbul metro and tram to Sultanahmet.

Overall, it was a great stay in a nice and welcoming hotel. All staff were really good and very kind.

Thank you everyone at Saba Sultan for your hospitality whilst in Istanbul, I am sure we will meet again.

regards
Two from Yorkshire.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Our Guest ,

First of all thank you very much for taking time to write such a detailed comment,

It is really so nice to read it both for us and for our Guests.
We always try our best for your satisfaction as all people wants to be very happy during their holiday as usually people have limited time for holiday. So that we have been working by considering this .

It was really great to see you in our Hotel and we hope that we might see you back

Best Regards,

Miss Saba Rasouli

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to thank everyone for the warm hospitality and services, our stay was great, we had so much fun❤️❤️
The breakfast is delicious, has many choices and varieties, beds are comfy and the rooms are very clean.
Thank you Ahu so much for your help and advices your so sweet and lovely❤️
The location is perfect everything is near you, the shops and the mosques.
I will come back again for sure

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Balqees,

We are really appreciate for your kind and nice compliments for our Hotel.
We are very glad to hear that you liked your staying .

On behalf the whole team here at The Saba Sultan Hotel ,we hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Best Regards,