4,071 results
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun blue mosque rose petals old city grand bazaar excellent location boutique hotel turkish coffee welcome drink rooftop breakfast major attractions roof terrace within walking distance hotel owner basilica cistern
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent 4 days in Istambul and we enjoyed the White House Hotel a lot.The staff is quite nice and helped us to rebook my daughter´s flight from Lisbon. The breakfast at the rooftop is quite pleasent too. The food is good and the view very nice. Thank you for welcoming us a little bit after the end of the breakfast time in the morning. The location is superb because you can walk down to the restaurant area and tho the Hadjia Sophya and Blue Mosque in 5/10 minutes. Thank you for all the staff particularly the reception and the breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MJP2010
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

My Dearest Guest MJP2010,

I really appreciate you taking the time to complete your valuable feedback for White House Hotel Istanbul. It has been an honour to host you and treat you with Turkish Hospitality. I am glad to learn you enjoyed our breakfast service at our rooftop terrace with lovely view of old town. As we are located in the heart of old town, our guests also enjoy the convenient walks to all the major sights of our history. Thank you again for your wonderful review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect hotel in a quite but very central location.lmmacultely clean, very comfy beds, fabulous showers,brilliant breakfasts and the most helpful and obliging staff you will ever meet. Well done team, 10 out of 10

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Our Dearest Guest 499Elaine,

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your pleasant experience with us at White House Hotel Istanbul. I really appreciate your kind words. I am truly proud with my the team as owner & manager since each member of staff is trying to give the best service to our valuable guests. We wish to welcome you back during your next trip to Istanbul.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

White House Hotel was outstanding. Staff very friendly and helpful with booking local tours and directions. Location was outstanding - within walking distance to major historical sights, shopping, and restaurants. Near local transportation.
Rooms were immaculate and well appointed. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

My Dearest Guest Dreamer795161,

Your comments made us genuinely happy and even though we have come a long way in the journey of getting better as a crew, we would not be as successful as we are now if it wasn't for your reviews. We are known for our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We are very excited to have you here again.

Owner & Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this was such a charming hotel. loved the design of the hotel/rooms: it just feels luxurious. it is also at the heart of historical peninsula: another charming area that is a must visit-everything you need to see is in walking distance.
What i LOVED about White House Hotel is the staff. From the door man, all the way to the owner, they just make you feel so special!! They simply go out of their way to make you feel important. When we got there, the owner had a warm reception for us with Memosa, Turkish treats and a gift. When we walked into the room, it was lit with candels and flowers AND a beautifly hand written note from the owner, just welcoming our presence!!!
When we left, our flght was super early so we had to leave around 4ish (way before breakfast time). But, the staff made our breakfast and drinks (coffee and juice) and put it in a to go box/cup since we were short on time.
So everything about this hotel is lovely !!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Our dearest guest Adventure48580913625,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to give us your valuable review . I am sure that my staff really enjoyed serving to all your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay at White House Hotel Istanbul. My hotel staff is one of the best with their warmth and welcoming spirit and it is a pleasure to learn that you felt so well taken care of during your stay with us. I really appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to discover what is most loved about the White House Hotel and how we will be able to improve the experience and service even further! It has been an honour to accommodate you in our hotel and we are hoping to have you back to our Hotel again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is excellent. We had a great stay - the staff are extremely polite and welcoming and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Breakfast was substantial and again staff very helpful. The availability of capuccino, latte, espresso, etc, 24/7 from the breakfast room was much appreciated. The room was quite spacious and clean and has tea/coffee making facilities.
Would definitely recommend staying here.
Thank you White House Hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Our Dearest Guest Stephbuhagiar,

Your comments made me extremly happy. I really appreciate your review because it will help us to take our service to the next level and improve our Hotel in the best way. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. Me and my staff are glad to read your beautiful comments about our hotel and we are very excited to have you here again.

Warm Regards,