4,071 results
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun blue mosque rose petals old city grand bazaar excellent location boutique hotel turkish coffee welcome drink rooftop breakfast major attractions roof terrace within walking distance hotel owner basilica cistern
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best hotel in istanbul, very beautiful, close to all sightseeing, good breakfast, a lot of choice, kind employees and very helpful, nothing is hard for them. Very clean hotel with nice ambient. We’ll come back for sure!

Date of stay: November 2018
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

My Dearest Guest daca985,

I really appreciate you completing your kind review at White House Hotel Istanbul. It has been a great pleasure to have the privilege of hosting you at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you appreciate our hotel's location, breakfast service and staff. I am truly delighted that you had a nice stay with us. We are excited to have you here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I took a long layover and spent the night at the White House Hotel. The location is perfect in Sultanahmet, we walked everywhere without the need of a taxi.
The staff goes above and beyond and it was a pleasure to spend time there.
I highly recommend this hotel and we will return one day to spend more time in Turkey.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest JypsiJ,

Thank you for taking your precious time for us and sharing this lovely review here about our hotel. It made us truly happy to know that you enjoyed staying in our hotel and were pleased with the service. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We wish to host you for a longer stay on your upcoming trips to Istanbul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The White House Hotel was the perfect location and an excellent place to stay for a first time trip to Istanbul in celebration of our 30 year anniversary. The staff were welcoming, attentive, friendly and extremely helpful. Throughout our 5-day holiday the level of service and cleanliness through the hotel was exceptional. We were offered an upgrade on our room on arrival and towards the end of the stay we were surprised by a free and generous afternoon room service of wine, baklava and fresh fruit: it was lovely. You are also welcomed on arrival with a fresh fruit cocktail and Turkish delight. We could not have had better in all respects.

Room tip: Rooms towards the rear of the hotel were quiet and large, but lacked a view.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Our Dearest Guest Sheelah S,

First of all, congratulations on your 30th anniversary! I am absolutely delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay at White House Hotel Istanbul and pleased with the service given by our team. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Our aim is to offer a personalised service to each guest and reviews like yours encourages us to try harder. I sincerely appreciate your lovely comments about our hotel's location, staff and service in general. Thank you again, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Istanbul!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb room and magnificient staff. Perfect location in the midst of most of the great attractions. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to experience the historic parts of Istanbul or just want a romantic get-away. We will come back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest 348stiane,

I really appreciate your wonderful feedback for White House Hotel Istanbul. It is a great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We always count ourselves lucky to have the privilege of hosting the nicest guests at our hotel. Your kind words will be shared with the team. I am also glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location. It will be an honor to welcome you again during your next trip to Istanbul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment that we arrived we felt all the hospitality and kindless of all the hotel staff, we were treated so incredible well. Very beautiful, spacious and clean rooms with a wonderful decoration, delicious breakfast , breathtaking views of the city from the roof floor(breakfast place) and the best location ever, just walking a little easily find the main attractions of this beautiful city, no need taxi or tram, everything is a few steps away. Harun the owner is a friendly person always focus on the guests wellness, he recommended us very good restaurants and places to visit .One special mention, last day we had a flight an early morning and they offered us to prepare a breakfast to take away. Hope to come back very soon.Thanks a lot for being an essential part of our unforgettable visit to Istambul.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Our Dearest Guest Sebas_RosarioArg,

Your comments made me extremly happy. I really appreciate your review because it will help us to take our service to the next level and improve our Hotel in the best way. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. Me and my staff are glad to read your beautiful comments about our hotel and we are very excited to have you here again.

Warm Regards,