Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
US$61
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$443
US$401
Cancelon
3,842 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeewelcome drinkrooftop breakfastperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternthe hotel staff
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I just returned from 3 nights in Istanbul and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city.

Firstly the location is brilliant with the Haiga Sofia, blue mosque, grand bazaar and many other sights within a short walking distance.

The hotel itself is beautifully decorated and the rooms comfortable and clean.

However the thing that makes this hotel stand out is the staff and service they provide. I have stayed in a number of 5 star hotels in various locations but this is by far the best service I have ever received. The staff are friendly, knowledgable and go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience both in the hotel and around the city. They made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived right up until we left and the effort they went to was above and beyond, making it an extremely special trip for us.

There is nothing I can fault about his hotel and I will definitely stay again when we visit the city.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Sophie O,

Making your stay as glorious as possible is our priority. I will let our staff know about how much you appreciate our services. Your politeness inspires us to get better each day. As Istanbul is very rich in culture and touristic places, our guests are impressed by the hotel's location. You are always able to go and see so many famous places whenever you want, in the easiest way and shortest time period. Unlike other hotels, we are very lucky that no matter how many days you are planning on staying in Istanbul, you may visit a lot of places in a day. We can't wait to have you here again and guide you about Istanbul's wonderful museums and historical artifacts!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed in the triple room with my mum and my sister. The aim of the trip was to spoil my mum as she loves the Turkish culture. I'm happy that I have made the right choice by selecting the White House Hotel for our first visit to Istanbul!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

My Dearest Guest Tarik F,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact with us

Harun CADIRCI
Hotel Owner and Manager

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We were 3: mom, my son and I.
We stayed one night at the Kempinski before going to the White House for another 3 nights, and I can confidently say this hotel is perfect! I moved for the location at first and I was right. Charming street (and not steep which is a plus in the area), close to historical monuments and restaurants, great for walking around, but there was so much more than the location!
The staff were all amazing! I can't name a specific one because it wouldn't be fair, they were all kind and helpful and made us feel welcome. They gave us great concierge service and greeted my mom every morning with delicious coffee and smiling welcome. Not to mention the breakfast. A very good selection and quality, and you can see Hagia Sophia from there. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and when we asked for extra towels they had them sent in no time.
I have been to many 5-star hotels, some of them famous chains, and I would choose this hotel over them easily. The experience is simply better, it's more personal.
Highly highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank hopping_Mama
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear hopping_Mama,

Your comments made us genuinely happy and even though we have come a long way in the journey of getting better as a crew, we would not be as successful as we are now if it wasn't for your reviews. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We are very excited to have you here again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Excellent location - short walk to Hagia Sophia, etc. We ate dinner in a restaurant right next to the hotel - I think the restaurant name was Salmat. The restaurant owner made excellent and exquisite recommendation and the meal was very reasonably priced!!! One of the highlights of our stay in Istanbul.

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice and comfortable, the bathroom was really nice and modern!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Beth L,

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We are a family of 5 and stayed for 4 nights. The staff were very polite and extremely helpful. The location of this hotel could not be better. We had a lovely stay. The free taxi from the airport was brilliant. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Libby F
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Sahibi at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

My Dearest Guest Libby F,

We hope to welcome you again in the future.
If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact with us