All reviews istiklal street sishane metro station great location very nice hotel taxis tourist
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Was on business at the Beyoglu district in Istanbul during the time. Certainly enjoyed the stay at Tunel Residence. Whilst not able to avail of its other services, its own restaurant is certainly charming and has an efficient service. I must admit the Standard Double bedroom space may prove to be of limited manoeuvrability. But appropriately kitted out, with some touch of local patronage on the packaged products they display and offer. Cannot complain much though for the close to nothing price paid for. Whilst apparently a hit or miss for the others in their experience in this hotel, but certainly a hit in my experience.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tartarace
Tunel R, Satış Müdürü at Tunel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your honest and constructive comments. We will be always happy to host you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Rooms are almost the same size with the bed. Also kitsch. And expensive. You can find five stars hotel with these prices.

Photos are belong to one or two rooms. Even that rooms are so small. But the location is not so bad.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank MetinSolmaz
Tunel R, Satış Müdürü at Tunel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

We have 18sqm-32sqm-65sqm and 75sqm rooms. Each room offers its own comforts. If you prefer a quiet room at the back you may choose an 18sqm room, or if you prefer a larger room for 2 you may choose 32sqm double room facing the front, if you, on the other hand wish for a acommodation with a fully equipped kitchen, living room and magnificent views our suites would be the answer. The choice of room is the quest's choice, but if you like we are always happy to assist you and provide advice to find the room best suited for your needs and requirements. All the photos and information represent true pictures of what Tunel Residence has to offer.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my family enjoied our stay in this hotel and Inshaallah it will be my default chois in my next trip. The location, the furnature, the cleaning and room servics were all excellent. But the breakfast was not an open buffet but only a one meal plate to be chosed

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahmedyosuf
Tunel R, Satış Müdürü at Tunel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Ahmed Yosuf,

Thank you for your kind comment, it's lovely to know that you will choose us for your next trip. It was a great pleasure to host you and your family.
We hope to see you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I have stayed at Tunel residence for one night for business trip in Istanbul. As I got upgraded to superior room, I can not make a comment about the standard rooms, but the room I got was bigger than a hotel room, clean and light. Especially for business trips, almost everything is being provided such as iron, deep wardrobes, enough hangers, desk and plugs everywhere.
As I did not book my room as including breakfast, I am not sure how the breakfast is. Since Big Chefs is located downstairs of the hotel and one of my preferred restaurants, I was happy to have my dinner there for reasonable prices.
Hotel is located right in front of the metro station, so it was very easy to go anywhere.
At last, hotel employees were very very friendly and helpful for any need.

I would definitely consider this place as an option for my future stays

Room Tip: Nice location
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Merve A

Thank you very much for your kind comments. As our priority is to make you feel comfortable, it's great to hear that we did do for you. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My family consisting of 4 adults + 2 young children stayed 7 days in Tunel Residence. We all enjoyed the stay including: excellent location, good recepiention staff, and exiting Golden Horn view. We decided to revisit the same place during our future trip to Istanbul.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. It will be wonderful for us to welcome you and your family again in the forseable future.