All reviewsistiklal streetsishane metro stationgreat locationvery nice hoteltaxistourist
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Midsize hotel in Beyoglu, not far down from the Tunel upper station. Well laid-out rooms, Standard ones quite small (difficult for two people) and out back, pleasant bathroom w/ all amenities. Well furnished, though a bit used. Good bed, fridge, A/C, blinds. 7 floors, front rooms out on a square. If breakfast is incl. in your rate, it is one choice from a comprehensive a la carte list of about ten, plus coffee, anything further at a charge. Little traffic out front, less street noise than is customary to this city. M2 Şişhane station is across the street, hence the hotel is easy to get to from airports, and a good base for sightseeing. Nothing fancy, but fair value.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Suite room, very comfortable
helpful staff
It was very good as a whole
Room with Balcony room
rooms and living area are comfortable
there is no lobby
the only restaurant big chef has a nice food
I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We were large groip. We have the Continental Sea View Room with Balcony room. it is expensive but it is worth every penny you pay. The view is just amazing.
We also had the Nesa Suite, it was very specious and comfortable. it has all the modern utensils you need to cook a nice fancy meal. The sofa was super comfortable.
The location of the hotel is really nice and surrounded by high end cafe and restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2016

It was very good as a whole. When I arrived at the hotel, I was cheated by the taxi driver. Though it was already after the driver had gone, the front desk clerks helped me a lot and gave some advice. They also helped me by answering my questions quickly or giving me some recommendations. But it's pretty difficult to see the location of the hotel on the HP. It's just next to Sishane Station. Big Chef restaurant is great. But my single room 407 was pretty small. It was pretty hard to find space to open my suitcase on the floor. Also, there was

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Suite room, very comfortable.
Minor problem : Noisy heating (water noise and gurgling). Pls fix it, I have been staying at Tünel Residence regularly since 2011.
Pls offer a more generous breakfast (need more food like at other hôtels).

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business