“hassan qatar”

Ranked #90 of 1,248 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Suite room, very comfortable
helpful staff
It was very good as a whole
Room with Balcony room
rooms and living area are comfortable
there is no lobby
the only restaurant big chef has a nice food
I enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We were large groip. We have the Continental Sea View Room with Balcony room. it is expensive but it is worth every penny you pay. The view is just amazing.
We also had the Nesa Suite, it was very specious and comfortable. it has all the modern utensils you need to cook a nice fancy meal. The sofa was super comfortable.
The location of the hotel is really nice and surrounded by high end cafe and restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2016

It was very good as a whole. When I arrived at the hotel, I was cheated by the taxi driver. Though it was already after the driver had gone, the front desk clerks helped me a lot and gave some advice. They also helped me by answering my questions quickly or giving me some recommendations. But it's pretty difficult to see the location of the hotel on the HP. It's just next to Sishane Station. Big Chef restaurant is great. But my single room 407 was pretty small. It was pretty hard to find space to open my suitcase on the floor. Also, there was

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Suite room, very comfortable.
Minor problem : Noisy heating (water noise and gurgling). Pls fix it, I have been staying at Tünel Residence regularly since 2011.
Pls offer a more generous breakfast (need more food like at other hôtels).

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I lived in one of the Tunel appts for over 1 year. thoroughly enjoyed my time there, he staff especially cheerful and helpful. The gym is small and often a little warm but the adequate and the Spa is good.
I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: 6th & 7th floor best views
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank John60Uk
Travellers also viewed these Istanbul hotels
Room Mate Kerem Hotel
T-Loft Residence
#63 of 1,248 in Istanbul
Mood Design Suites
#83 of 1,090 in Istanbul

Been to Tunel Residence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tunel Residence

Address: Evliya Celebi Mah. Mesrutiyet Cad. No:96 Sishane, Beyoglu, Istanbul 1546362, Turkey
Region: Turkey > Istanbul > Beyoglu , New City / Taksim
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #90 of 1,248 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Price Range: €43 - €102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Tunel Residence 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tunel Residence Hotel Istanbul