All reviews blue mosque old city perfect location topkapi palace rooftop terrace the main tourist sites within walking distance the hotel staff boutique hotel sultanahmet square turkey rooms are small wonderful hotel breakfast room reception desk would highly recommend this hotel basilica cistern
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My original lodging fell through and so I made a last minute reservation to stay at Hotel Darussaade, and I am really happy with the experience.
The hotel is conveniently located in Sultanahmet, and is a beautiful place. The area is very clean and safe and is located steps away from Arasta Bazaar, The Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, Basilica Cistern. It is close to public transportation and there is a variety of places to eat close to the hotel.
We had two rooms, one with a sea view and the other with a street view. Both rooms were impeccably clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and their rooftop restaurant gives gorgeous views of the Bosphorous and the Blue Mosque. The staff were so hospitable, especially Ismail the daytime Concierge who was so welcoming and helpful in directions, recommendations, and offering tours. He was really very helpful to the point that he went above and beyond to help me and my mother.
This was my first visit to Turkey from USA and I have raved about the location to everyone. I will definitely stay there when I return to Turkey.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The stay at the hotel was awesome! Location is very close to Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, Bisilica Cistern etc. All on the walking distance of 5mins.

Grand Bazaar is 1km away.

You can walk and reach to the seaside in just 7mins!

Staff was very nice and cooperative. Specially Ismail Gulum and Ayhan.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The value for money of this Hotel can't be beaten and the staff are great. Nearby to everything you'd want - The Amiral Tafdi road is full of places to eat. There is the cute Arasta bazaar and of course you couldn't be closer to all the main tourist sites. For a real Istanbul experience with live Turkish music, the nearby Mesale Restaurant is a must.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My experience at hotel Darussaade was amazing! Everyone including the management, the staff, the room service people were very cooperative and friendly. The central location of this hotel itself is a big reason why I chose to stay here. Pretty much all the tourist/historic sites are within walking distance and food and other attractions are easily accessible as well. I would without any doubt stay at the same place whenever I visit next. A very special thanks to Ismail Gulum for making sure that our stay at the hotel was perfect! Definitely, recommend to everyone out there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Darussaade for 3 nights when we commenced our trip to Turkey. The service was lovely and everyone is very friendly. We were given excellent recommendations for local restaurants - there is a lot to choose from in the old city so it was good to have confidence in booking a meal. The Hotel is walking distance to all the main sites in the old city and we had the best time. Breakfast from the terrace was lovely with fabulous views of the Bosphorus and the Sultanahmet Mosque. We booked the Pasha Room. Nothing was too much trouble for staff. Very clean. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple