All reviews sea view blue mosque turkey no elevator sultanahmet area walking distance balcony cemberlitas attractions olives
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I stayed there for a week, it is a very nice and clean hotel. From the receptionist until kitchen, they are very very nice.

I had a liitle bit unpleasant day in the city and they helped me.
I strongly recommended this hotel ;)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2016

The friendliness of the staff, from receptionist to concierge to kitchen. The rooms were small, but ample, and the entire hotel was lovely--but best of all were the people in and out of if the hotel. It was the best of locations!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Abdul4best
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel because of great reviews on tripadvisor. Well the hotel is pretty a bit of a maize with a lot of stairs (but there's also a lift !). The room was clean and big enough for just me. It is so close to everything - Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and other museums (I do advise buying museum pass -85 TL you save not only money but also your time - no need for queuing;)) and trams. It's less than 8 minutes of walking. There's a local shop nearby (go up the hill on your left and then first turn right) so you can buy yourself water or whatever else you need. Restaurants and cafes are also within walking distance. Hotel staff is extremely helpful and polite - when I was ill they brought me medicines! Breakfast - you have a lot of a choice: and everything is delicious! It's impossible to leave the hotel hungry. I do advise trying a little bit of each dish! Just bear in mind that they do not provide toothbrush nor toothpaste.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2016

It is nice worm hotel which makes my perfect my Istanbul trip ))) Manager Omar was very helpful))))))) and thanks to him he gave nice room batter then our reservations . Love the sea view and clean hotel.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 6 January 2016

The breakfast are really great and delicious. The location is close to the main tourist place. The staff are nice and helpful. They also server free tasty Turkish tea for the guest. The price is really a great deal.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends