All reviews free shuttle turkish airlines one night metal detector an early flight next morning turkey hour layover indoor pool turkish lira short stay taxi marriotts metro ataturk sauna basement
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Like the saying goes " Nothing Good happens at Courtyard" Executive Rooms are small as Hell.Cannot even use the Toilet because the Bathrooms are so small. No Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby or Restaurant. Only one server working the Breakfast,Breakfast had a very limited menu,Not worth the cost. No Benefits for Platinum. If you want the complete opposite of Marriott Sisli's amazing Breakfast and Great service Try this Place,you will not be disappointed. I think they are competing with "Motel 6" .

Date of stay: October 2017
Courtyard_Istanbul, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Istanbul International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Mike Shaikh;

First of all I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for sharing your opinions with us.Your commnets are the best gift for us to improve our services and facilities.Your comments will be shared with the management and the necessary actions will be taken.

Kind Regards

Selim Sarp Günal
Assistant Front Office Manger

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I've stayed here many times while transferring flights with Turkish Airlines. I am always very satisfied with my stay. The rooms are well appointed, staff are friendly. The is also a good nearby restaurant specialising in Iskender kebabs, ask staff for directions (4 min walk)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2017

It is as expected as the Courtyard standard. Nothing to complain, it is nice especially the service staff. Room is in a good condition, hot water, amenities in room, bed linen is good, too. Breakfast line in good with the combination of international and Turkish choices.

Room tip: no specific recommendation
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a transit...very friendly check in and had breakfast after...the talents were very helpful and friendly...had a very nice conversation with one of the ladies there...she worked at the Ritz Carlton before. Room was clean and spacious...check out fast and smooth...the gentleman who served me did speak awesome German. Altogether I would go back any time. Thank you for the short but great stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I was placed here because my flight was rescheduled for 24hrs. The shuttle bus was swift and clean. Hotel front office staff kind and friendly. The lunch voucher I got was great as they provide a buffet but if you get the dinner voucher be prepared for lunch leftovers. The restaurant duty manager kindly offered me a complimentary tea and that really helped the whole meal. I suspect breakfast will be a buffet again. All in all if I got offered this hotel again I would come back.

Date of stay: November 2017