“Excuse me... Where did you get your jacket?” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #13 of 536 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transportation--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage.Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish designed leather jackets.
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excuse me... Where did you get your jacket?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

My husband and I went to Turkey this Christmas. A friend of mine had recommended Prens Leather so we decided to stop by the store while we were visiting the Grand Bazar. I ended up buying 2 leather jackets. Since I returned to Canada so many strangers have stopped me in the street to ask me where I bought my jacket.

I had tried on a hot leather dress while I was in the store. After returning home I regreted not buying it so I decided to send Prens Leather an email. They sent the dress and at the moment it is my favorite party dress.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Irem A

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm welcome and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

We had a bad experience shopping at the Grand Bazaar, they were very pushy and the items were over priced. So, we returned to our hotel and did a research on leather items, and found Prens on the website and with good reviews, and we went to Prens the next day. we were treated with warm welcome, and excellent personalized service. The leather jacket we bought was very trendy design and good quality, which I compare with the craftsmanship in the U.S., it's very detailed and well tailored. Most importantly, they know how to pleased the customers, even though we ended up purchasing man's item only, but we also received little gifts for the ladies. Did I mentioned we had little children along with our trip, and the kids were well entertained at the shop with cartoon on the comfy couch. My overall experience with Prens, Love it!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank WendySChan
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Representation of elegance and professionality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

During my frequent visits to Istanbul, my first steps go always to Prens leather shop. Every time, I find there original models inspiring after a big admiration in my city of Prague.They are perfectly fashioned, using superb materials treated “dernier cri “. In addition to the nice shopping, it’s a pleasure to meet every time beautiful, charming and cultivated young owners of the shop.
Alena, Prague

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Alena H
Laceby
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“An amazing shop 5 * experience such genuine people go there don't miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

After reading all the reviews I decided to find this shop, well what can I say I had been wanting a leather jacket for years but being on the large side had never found the fit. Here I tried so many on ( no pressure from the staff at any time) and ended up with the colour of one, the fit of another, the pockets of another and the length of another. The coat would be ready the next day too!!! I duly paid the owner who assured me it would be just as I wanted otherwise money back.
Next day there it was, custom made and just perfect, we had refeshments, and were made to feel such valued customers. The owner even gave me a present of a beautiful scarf how kind. Thank you so much for my lovely lovely jacket

Visited February 2012
1 Thank JanWilkins
Beirut, Lebanon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place, great service, awesome friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Perfect Work: Prens is a knowledgeable, skilled leather tailor with over 35 years experience. If you really want to pamper yourself just go to Prens Leather where you can find the most elegant collection of leather and fur.Great service. Professional team .Thank you for being there when I needed you!!!!!
miss you all !!!!!!