We stayed one night here after coming back from Izmir before flying home the next day. We had stayed at the Four Seasons Sultanahmet at the beginning of our visit to Turkey. We preferred the Sultanahmet hotel.
The service here at the Bosphorus location was superb. As you would expect from Four Seasons. The hotel is beautiful. The out door area is expansive & covered in marble. Very beautiful right on the water. It was not warm enough to sit outside but on a nice day, it would be a great place to sit & have lunch out enjoy a cocktail. The outdoor pool is also lovely but was not being maintained when we were there. It was dirty & needed cleaning before the season starts.
Out room was quite large. We had our 21 year old daughter with us & decided on our last night we would opt for just 1 room. We were upgraded to a garden view room - but if they consider the room we had "garden view" then I am glad we didn't pay extra for it. We overlooked the entrance to the hotel. It does have a "garden" area in front of the hotel but what really catches your eye is all the cars pulling in & the traffic on the street. It is on a very busy street. But the room itself was nice. We had a roll away bed in the room & we still had plenty of room to move around. There was a desk & chair and a sitting chair with still plenty of room, so a very large room. There is a window seat also which was a nice feature. The room did seem a little dated or just in need of some better decor. It was plain. Overall it is a nice place but not on par with the Sultanahmet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons