All reviews blue mosque top floor hotel is located double bed hagia sofia sultanahmet bosphorus rooftop
Reviewed 15 September 2016

This stylish little hotel is located literally within minutes of Sultanahmet Square and many stunning treasures of Istanbul.
The hotel has European flavor, with period decorations. The rooms are small, as is the bathroom. But this is typical for European and foreign accommodations.
The place is clean, tidy, with an elevator. And the staff was fabulous, always ready to help or advise.
We also had an excellent traditional and European-style breakfast upstairs, with view of the coast.
Overall, this hotel is a bargain, highly recommended.

Room Tip: fantastic location
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mpelescak
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This hotel has two sites - the main hotel in the heart of things and a hotel with suites situated a block away. I stayed in the suites which was perfect as I was within walking distance of everything but away from the noise and traffic. I stayed in the Terrace Suite which was very comfortable and being at the top of the building had a large balcony looking out over the Galata Tower and the Maramar Sea. This building also has its own hamam with a sauna and a masseur can be arranged through the staff. I had the best massage of my life here. It was just superb. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I cannot recommend this place highly enough and will certainly stay again when next in Istanbul.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2016

It is a small but very cozy hotel. We stayed in the suites which are very comfortable and perfectly located in a quiet and nice neighborhood, 5 minutes from Arazta Bazaar, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable, except additional beds. Everything was clean, the tub very good, Wifi working 100%, also the air conditioning. Breakfast was very tasty and varied. When I return to Istanbul I definitely stayed in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Suites are confortable and very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Absolutely awesome hotel and very friendly hosts. The hotel is situated in a quiet neighborhood just behind the Arasta Bazaar and the Blue Mosque. The entire staff
kept going out of their way to keep us comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic with a wide range of choice. I will certainly come back to this hotel whenI I visit Turkey again.

Room Tip: getting the 4th floor was an excellent choice
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anafater
Reviewed 8 July 2016

my room had no sea view but no issue at all. staff are friendly n hard working esp lady who looked after our breakfast! She is marvellous. hotel is abt 10 mins to Sultanahmet station and mins away from Blue Mosque.

Room Tip: so much to see in Istanbul . if you want good view, enjoy the view at the terrace during breakfast time!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple