Review Highlights
Great trip

Can thoroughly recommend Sri Lanka Wide Tours. The office responded promptly to my initial email... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mark G
Jerusalem, Israel
via mobile
Dambulla Caves and Sigiriya Day Tour

We were lucky enough to have Dinesh as our driver for the day tour to Dambulla Caves and Sigiriya... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Mondo_MPO
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Colombo
from US$75.00
from US$447.42
from US$82.00
from US$545.00
More Info
All reviews always on time safe driver western union day tour mr vijay initial deposit sri lanka beautiful country channa nuwara eliya useful advice offered suggestions his attitude tour company two weeks excellent suggestions answered promptly
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were in Sri Lanka 12 days but arranged Galle, Tangalla and Colombo separately ourselves so this was just 3 days to cover Buduruwagala en route to Nuwara Eliya (1 night), World's End 9km trail and train to Kandy (1 night), Sigiriya, Dambulla Caves and pineapple plantation before being dropped off in Colombo. Really enjoyed the 3 days. Felt like we got to see the real Sri Lanka as we drove from place to place. Sanjaya was very professional, always punctual and always looking after you. Got quotes from 3 companies and chose this one as I always felt Darshana's responses were the most informative and friendly. Will use them again if we return to Sri Lanka.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have been staying in Colombo for a few days and wanted to see Galle. Ishan was our guide and he was great! Very knowledgeable and was more than happy to work with us to plan a great day. We would definitely recommend Sri Lanka Wide Tours!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank 380ingrids
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We booked a tour with Sri Lanka Wide tours , Darshana always answered any emails/queries very quickly , he adapted our tour to suit our needs , our young driver Minula was always punctual , courteous and pleasant , he even arranged a wedding anniversary party at his family home which was a lovely surprise , he helped out with translation at the hospital with my husband , he arranged all our tours efficiently and accompanied us at all times, helping with translating. He always managed to find our guesthouses even though some were hard to locate and hidden away . I would recommend this company for any length tour of Sri Lanka

2  Thank masonchard
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We took a 2 week tour around Sri Lanka with Sri Lanka Wide Tours and had a great experience. Dissa was our driver and guide and he was always very polite, attentive, flexible and helpful. Most of the time we followed the initial plan but whenever we wanted or needed any change he was always ready to make it happen. He provided us with endless bottled water, tour guides in some of the attractions, umbrellas, help with unexpected dinner reservations, a visit to his house with a meal included and even a doctor's appointment in a very short notice. The vehicle was comfortable and he drives safely, making any stops we asked for (I'm a huge fan of photography and might spend a little to much time on it, and he was always patient in that regard). He would also give us good tips on nice spots to take good pictures, watch the sunset or see/do off the beaten track activities. During the planning of the trip Mr. Darshana and Ravi were also very kind and responded promptly all of ours questions and doubts. I highly recomend booking your trip to Sri Lanka with Sri Lanka Wide Tours!

1  Thank irineoaf
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My driver and tour guide Chanaka at Sri Lanka Wide Tours always exceeded expectations.He is genuinely warm-hearted, cheerful, courteous, dependable, respectful and resourceful. He is able to improvise from the written itinerary on a moment’s notice. He was waiting to pick me up each morning with a smile, for our daily activities. His motto is, ‘If you’re happy, I’m, happy.’ I arrived with minimal knowledge of Sri Lanka. In every one of the 10 days of my visit I learned or experienced something new, be it culture, food, religion, wildlife, landscapes and even simple communication in Sinhala and Tamil.

If you are considering a tour company for a Sri Lanka vacation, look no further.
You won’t be disappointed. Five stars!

2  Thank Timothy L