This hotel is just a little dated, but clean and well maintained. Everything was spick and span, beautiful vases of fresh flowers everyday, beautiful view of the sea, housekeeping excellent. Special call out to the Executive Lounge team of Mohan, Gihan, Krishantha and team for a nice experience in the lounge.
The lobby has a nice ambience, and the swan lake with its beautiful bevy of mostly black swans is exotic! Overall nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded the title of Sri Lanka’s Leading Hotel and Sri Lanka’s Leading Business Hotel at the World Travel Awards, this Colombo hotel is centrally located in Colombo’s business district. With a range of accommodation, from guest rooms and executive rooms to suites, this hotel in Colombo offers stunning views over the Indian Ocean. For relaxation and business alike, Guests will enjoy the endless luxurious accommodations we have to offer. • Only hotel with a connecting bridge to The World Trade Centre • Largest pillar-less ballroom in the city • Signature chefs from Italy, Japan, India, China, Australia and Sri Lanka • Located in the heart of Colombo • Equipped with a gym, pool, karaoke bar and signature restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Colombo Hotel Colombo
- Hilton International Colombo
- Colombo Hilton International