All reviewsthe main squaretop floorthe executive loungepanoramic view of the cityfresh fruitthe heart of the citycorner roomroom servicecentral locationhotel is excellentbreakfast was excellentbusiness triprooms are largewestern stylesix nightschinggis khan squarewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Good size room. Clean. Big window, nice city view. No iron in a room. Only tea served in room, no coffee.
Nice feature was a glass wall between bathroom and the room which means one could appreciate city view from a bath.
Room booked for two but set for one, so had to call room service.
No swimming pool, spa access on 15% discount for guests.

Breakfast ok.

This hotel is in a great location, just a minute walk from the main square.

There was a problem with bill (several extras added and price higher then at booking) but all sorted at check -out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Filizanka
Baasansuren C, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Filizanka,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the size of the room but we’re sorry to hear there were some issues when checking out. Please rest assured we have addressed this with the team to ensure we improve on this. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Yours sincerely .
Guest Relations Manager
Ch.Baasansuren

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I've stayed at this Hotel for a night. The Hotel is located centrally, where you can practically get to anywhere of importance in a few minutes.
The rooms were spacious, and clean. The stuff spoke perfect English, and were most friendly with my requests. On top of that it was a bang for buck.
Recommend this Hotel to anyone who's in Mongolia and looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank williamrosenberg75
Munkhbat E, Hotel Team at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear williamrosenberg75,

Thank you for the positive review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely appreciate your comments about our amenities and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

If you wish anything bad and dissatisfying happened in your life please come to Best Western Tuushin Hotel.

Nasty food, bad english-speaking stuff, useless frontdesk personal and fully incompetent and incapable General Manager.
Day 1. The reception manager couldn’t find a suitable restaraunt (!) in the evening.
Day 2. I called a taxi for next morning, with room charge, underlined the adress and showed me on my smartphone.
Day 3. Morning. The taxi comes and after long drive gets me late and to the wrong place. I am late to the C-level meeting, i have to reschedule, possibly lose the deal and also have to postpone the meetings for the whole day because of rescheduling the first meeting.
Day 4. Evening. I call the reception and ask to find me a taxi, with room charge, and get me to specific point.
And, guess what happens next! Taxi comes, with cash payment, and the driver doesn’t know the address and he didn’t get any info from the reception. And of course, that was the girl from previous evening, made the same mistake twice a day!

So, i start speaking with the guys at the reception, asking them to call the GM. They refuse of course, telling that they don’t do it for 30 minutes. After that, some really scaried and frightend guy comes and tries to explain that all this is not their fault and he is very sorry. Still no GM.

After some hard communications he did called the GM, so we have a veeeeery long conversation with her, full of bad scripts, consumptions me as a liar and storyteller, and telling me she is on vacation far from the city, it is more than 5 hours to come so she won’t. After she talked with her employees at least we found that my story was true. 30 minutes more she finally admitted i was right and it was her staff mistake. And of course there was a lot of interesting inside that conversation - for example, that she has more than 300 employees and can’t manage properly them all (it is really a problem for a GMs nowadays, i see).
Or the next funny thing, i said her that’s a shame for the chain hotel to act like this. She told me that that is a franchise, privately owned, so the chain is not the influencer here (OOPS, so much for the franchise standarts and all the $M invested into brand and service).

I travelled a lot, i do 70-90 trips a year, locally and internationally, but i see such a mess first time in a brand chain.

So speaking shortly:
- The GM is too good to speak to her guests personally
- the frontdesk managers do not have any rights to solve problems and been somehow very scaried by the senior staff.
- the reception staff are incompetent, lazy, ingorable and non-understanding the customer.

Therefore,
- I will never ever stay in BW chain around the globe, business or leisure
- i will advise all my friends and colleagues to do the same
- i will never let none of business events conducted for me or by me happen in that chain
- i am seriously thinking about a lawsuit considering my lost meeting and deal because of that hotel.

So, if you are willing to go to BW in Mongolia, or around the globe - don’t do it!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Евгений П
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel located at the city center of Ulaanbaatar. Spacious rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good quality of food at breakfast.
Beautiful view from the sky lounge.
Not expensive. Good value for money.
I stayed in several hotels in this city. Best Western Tuushin is the best so far.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank V S
Munkhbat E, Hotel Team at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear V S,

Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely appreciate your comments regarding our staff and service. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

A buddy and I stopped there for one night after a 6-day trip through the country during Feb 2018. Tired and looking for some western comforts, the BW in UB hit the spot. Staff is incredibly friendly and speaks English very well, the breakfast and lounge are well stocked and very accommodating and the rooms are large and spacious. Proximity to the main square is key and you can walk all over the city from there. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank William J
Munkhbat E, Hotel Team at Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear William J,

Thank you for your encouraging review. We are delighted that you and your friend enjoyed your stay with us and sincerely appreciate your comments about our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.