All reviews great facilities room was spacious amenities housekeeping internet airport english ub driver
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Traveled for business in September 2017 on my first ever trip to Ulaanbatar and only stayed here as the seminar I was attending was in this hotel. The hotel is fairly basic and to some extent looked worn down. The room was spacious, however the decor and amenities were basic. It was cold weather, especially at night, but I couldn't get the room heater on despite several attempts on my own. The conference room facilities in one of the smaller rooms were also basic. Location is not very central, but then the city is not very large so getting around wasn't much of a problem. Breakfast spread was very limited, so not much to write about it.
I hope the owners are able to upgrade/renovate the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Enerel D, Manager at The Corporate Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Yes, we have been updating and renovating our restaurants and rooms.

We hope you book with us again and able to see our improvements we have made.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I had a lovely room which was actually probably more of a suite. It was clean and well stocked, but I was there for 3 nights and didn’t get any housekeeping until the last night around 6pm after telling reception twice that nobody had been. My laundry was done and returned to my room in the same day, but they didn’t even notice housekeeping hadn’t been! That said, the room was lovely, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was ok, except if you wanted a later breakfast, basics like tea and coffee had run out! The hotel was very convenient for the Nadaam festival though which was in the stadium a short walk around the corner.

Room Tip: As it’s a city centre hotel, I don’t think any if the views would be great, but my room looked out over a flat roof and had no view at all.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks OK from a distance and appears reasonably up to date. Don’t be fooled. Although our double room with two king beds was roomy - The carpet was threadbare and dirty. The air con was OK. Dimly lit rooms and corridors feel like the city is having a brown out. Service was the biggest glaring problem. Many of the staff seemed surprised to have to deal with the foreigner and English was not widely spoken. The café downstairs had only cakes and drinks - nothing on the menu (sandwiches and other meals) was available. But this is something you have to get used to in Mongolia in general. Breakfast was OK but considerably better than most restaurants in the area who suffer from a perpetual lack of fresh meat and fresh vegetables despite the huge herds of animals in the surrounding area and fertile Valley outside of Ulaanbaatar. So the hotel is achieving something special by having vegetables at the breakfast. The staff at the breakfast were rude and complained for 10 minutes when we asked for an espresso from the espresso machine instead of the fake filter coffee that they were pouring.The hotel was neither cheap nor expensive at around $135/night...But I would definitely not stay here again and would look for other alternatives in the same price range.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Enerel D, Manager at The Corporate Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest ,

We are sorry to hear that your stay at our establishment did not meet your expectations.

In your letter, you state that your room carpet was dirty when you arrived . We are sorry to have inconvenienced you on your visit to us. Your complaint has inspired us to re-train and improve our cleaning process Now, all housekeeping employees will be reminded that the extra cleaning of the carpets will be needed .

You also stated that the breakfast staff were rude and was not able to serve your coffee as requested . We apologize for the the trouble and wish that we could have done more to make your morning more comfortable.

If you decide to stay with us next time, please email me and I will make sure to give you a special discount and make things right.

mail@corporatehotel.mn Manager Enerel

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Terrible service, no information about why it took them over an hour to deliver the food. Didn’t tell us that half the menu could not be served, etc. Also the decor is off naked women!!! Quite close to peace bridge so it is easy to find. I think this could be a good place under new management!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Enerel D, Manager at The Corporate Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Petra,

I'm very sorry about the service you received while visiting our Lounge on the 16th floor.
We will improve our service and make sure to avoid this kind of situation in the future.

Again, I'm very sorry about the trouble.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I stayed in this Hotel for 6 nights. The room was large but the housekeeping was pathetic. I had call housekeeping repeatedly to change my towels, toiletries etc. The food from their bakery was good. Internet was excellent and I had no problem. The Hotel is located bit away from the main city square and it took a 20 min taxi ride each time I had to go to the main city square. Overall good value for money except if they could improve their service!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Enerel D, General Manager at The Corporate Hotel and Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

I apologize for a slow and unpleasant service. I will make sure to improve our service for the housekeeping department,

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you come back to give us a chance.