See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was okay but too many things went wrong while we stayed there; the staff was really unhelpfull and almost rude when we arrived, they didn't speak any english and they charged one cancelled night from me and I had very unprofessional email conversation with them before they returned the money.
Location is good, breakfast okay, rooms and beds are big.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SatuS224
Reviewed 30 July 2016

We booked 4 nights in total, before and after our Mongolia tour. The hotel was recommended online as a place frequented by business travellers in Mongolia. At 77€/night for a double bed standard room we expected an upscale hotel ideal to prep for our tour and relax after. The location is good near the center at walking distance from Chinggis Khan square. The first room was spacious, the second was a whole lot smaller.. For the same price. On both occasions the rooms were smelly and did not offer airco. Looks like carper needs some proper cleaning. The breakfast was ok but nothing special there. The TV had some English channels. What definitely annoyed me was the fact that the personnel, both before and upon our return didn't speak English. It was painstakingly difficult to even try to arrange a simpel taxi ride, let alone try something a bit more complicated. If you promote yourself as a business hotel at least make sure your personnel has some mediocre language skills.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stijn F
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed October 2012

Stayed here for a night either side of a two night stay at the Tuul Riverside Lodge.

The room was ok and big with a separate lounge to watch tv. Mongolia is kind of an unknown entity and I am sure things can be amazing to bad very very easily.

The check in was a little hard as the English spoken is not so good. But that said I got my room and it was fine. The security box didn't work so I had to do different things with my money. Also that Mongolia doesn't have coins so generally you will have a massive pile of cash to carry around. The breakfast was fine, enough to keep you going until lunch. When I stayed the second time I had a very early flight back to Korea so got a lift to the airport which was fine. For the price and the location it is fine.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We were pleased with the standard of this 3 star hotel. The hotel is located in the city centre in a walkable distance to Uan Bator´s main square. The rooms are big and quiet, there is a breakfast buffet and the service is friendly. We arrived in the early morning and we got a room for having a shower until our booked rooms were ready. We would stay again at this place.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank BP500
Reviewed 5 July 2015

You get what you pay for. I stayed two nights. Just average. Bed was comfortable and sheets clean. Carpet needed a real good vacuum. Tap was not fitted properly in the bathroom. With the exception of two receptionists no one spoke English.
Breakfast was a bit grim. First day was a very small area of cheese jam cereal, well cooked fried eggs. Tea/ coffee. Second day was very thick heavy sandwiches with a piece of salami, two slices of cucumber and a slice of tomato. I asked the receptioist what happened and dhe replied there was no chef that morning. I dont think it takes a chef to put out jam, cheese, bread and cereal at the very minimum.wifi but very weak and intermittent. Managed a few whats app but email tough going.
Location is good for walking and near city center and main square.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo