We spent 2 lovely restfull days in our lodge and on the floating restaurant. We had the the feeling to be almost part of laotian life. The place does need some work done, true, but as Barnaby stated, this is Laos. The grilled fish with vegetables was absolute perfect said Margot.
Hope to visit again Marianne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a riverside ecolodge resort only 30 km outside of Vientiane which offers a true taste of rural Lao life but with most of the comforts of home. We have a floating restaurant on the river and offer a range of activities such as local village tours, tubing, cooking classes, massage, a sauna nearby, boat trips, fishing, free bicycles etc. We do our best to live in harmony with both the local people and the surrounding forest. We also donate $2 per guest night to local education and community projects. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rivertime Resort And Ecolodge Hotel Vientiane
- Rivertime Hotel And Ecolodge
- Rivertime Hotel Vientiane