“In love!”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 2007 Benoni Cafe is a popular spot among expatriates and locals alike. Due to its great location in the heart of the capital the cafe is becoming a great stop for tourists after their stroll in the city center. Serving home roasted coffee, homemade cakes and unique dishes from our very own family recipes, using local and imported ingredients. We are famous for our fresh fruit juices and crispy baguettes among "falang". Always striving for quality and improvement to ensure always a memorable visit to our customers.
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Being the last day in Laos this was the PERFECT ending. I had been craving duck and this was just amazing! I can’t get over it. I also ordered a caramel frappe which was very strong (the strong sweetness evened out with the strong coffee taste) not my favorite but the duck was so delicious. Big serving made for 2 people for a good price! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have twice had the most delicious mango smoothie - made with the unequalled Saoban yogurt, of course - in one or the other branches of this place. Food is great (wonderful duck's breast, great - though rather sweet - caramel slice, marvellous apple crumble and ice cream). Staff are numerous, smart and attentive. It is just that there is pretty much nothing about Benoni's to reflect Laoness. I suppose having Vietnamese-French antecedents could explain that. The interior decoration and fittings are a little works-canteenish.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stopped in here twice during our stay in the Laos capital.
Good food, cold beer and a good selection of coffee, teas & juices etc.
Young staff who were really helpful.
And it is air-conditioned, which when we were here in July 2017 was a relief.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I had numerous meals here as I found the food to be very good and reasonably priced. The french toast and banana smoothies are fantastic for breakfast. The staff do not speak much English nor are they very service oriented but the food more than makes up for the service deficiencies.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food is a good mix of local n European. The ladies running it are however lovely. Very clean and a good change