See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel harkens back to what would be a 1980's type of stay. It feels as if this was built and that was it. No renovation of anything. Just stuck in time. The place is filled with mostly Thais and some foreigners doing visa runs to where I don't know. But there is a karaoke bar attached to the place and comes alive at night. Other than that, if your looking for something modern,look elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed on the fifth floor and after on my second night I had to change rooms because I was living with at least 2 rats that would come down from the ceiling at night and get in to the very little food I had. I switched rooms only to find ants.The breakfast was ice cold.1000 bt a night I expected a bit better.Shop around my friends.One more thing The beds are so uncomfortable no matter how you sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

More affordable, easy to find and near to countries landmark, like the Mee Cong river, and the victory arc of French who discover Laos as a republic. More touristic places, and amazing prices of everything that everyone doesn't experience paying almost millions of money

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I recently stayed in this hotel for one night. After looking at one of their cheaper rooms we decided to stay in the main hotel, as the cheaper room was in a court yard at the back of the hotel and was filthy and stank. The room appeared to be OK, so we stayed. The room had many cigarette burns on the carpet, the shower had a leak and was spurting water up to the ceiling, no remote for the TV, no shower mat so the shower was slippery and wet due to the spurting water and shower doors that did not close properly, no WiFi. We were told that breakfast was at 10.00, only to be told the following day that breakfast stopped being served at 9.30. Yet there was a sign at reception saying breakfast stopped at 9.00, so the staff were completely hopeless in their ability to run and operate at hotel. Never again.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Stayed in this hotel for one night and it was disgusting. It was dirty, smelly and just plain grotty. So old and so in need of shutting down. I would never stay here again. The breakfast was a joke. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple