US$78
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
US$134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Aka Hotel(Astana)
Adler(Astana)
ADS rooms(Astana)
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe executive loungeopen hoursnickel dimehotel taxi servicevista restauranttop floorkhan shatyraroma restaurantbig shopping malllocation is idealstayed here for nightsbusiness tripclose to the hotelonly negative pointgreat location within walking distancelounge accessnatural light
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Hotel has good location in the city center.
Rooms are convinient and clean.
Lobby bar and Vista bar offer good selection of beverages.
SPA with steam room and swimming pool.
Lobby area is small.
Marriot is popular among international sport teams and celebrities coming to Astana.

Room Tip: rooms on the north and east sides offer excellent view on the city
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bauyrzhan T
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Bauyrzhan,

Warm greetings from the Astana Marriott !

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and it will be our pleasure to welcome you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This is a brand new hotel, built three years ago and owned/operated by Saad Hotels. Booked a stay here for a friends wedding in the first week of 2018.

Hotel was pretty much empty. Got a great prepaid rate.

One of my friends wanted to share the room with me, but he landed earlier than me. I emailed Marriott but got no response. But I gave him my passport scan. When he got to the hotel, he got the royal treatment. Because I’m SPG Platinum, I was upgraded to a HUGE suite. I mean Donald Trump yuuuge. And it wasn’t the Royal Suite, which is even bigger. The problem was it only had a king bed. For 45 mins, the hotel entertained him by showing him a variety of rooms before he acquiesced to having a cot in the living room of the suite.

The stay was very pleasant. The underfloor heating in the bathroom was an especially nice touch.

The staff are extraordinarily nice.

The only feedback I’d give is they missed a room service cycle, so we just told them in the evening and they promptly took care of it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hmkanji

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write of your Marriott experience whilst visiting Astana.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us in general.

Please know your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am delighted to read that you were taken a good care by our team.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Astana Marriott

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I often transit through Astana and stay one night, 6 to 8 times a year. I have had great difficulty in finding a hotel that has a good combination of friendly English speaking staff, clean and tidy well maintained rooms, a robust WiFi connection plus a good breakfast and evening dinning. Also I require a good airport transfer service both ways!

So far, my stays in Astana (2017) have been disappointing with other hotels. However, the Marriott exceeded my expectations, in fact, I was so please with the attention to service quality and reasonable pricing, I will be regularly booking with this hotel for my 2018 trips.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Petebu
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Petebu,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review on our hotel.

We do our utmost of exceeding our guests’ expectations and I am very pleased you have noticed our efforts.

Our mission will continue and we all looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

We hope you have had a safe trip back home and wishing you a very happy festive season!

With warm regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a few days...staff were great! Hotel had everything I needed including a good gym, spa and pool. The rooms were signature Marriott rooms and there were plenty of English language channels which isnt always the case in Kazakshtan. The cafe restaurant in the lobby had great food and the bar/ lounge on the top floor was equally nice. The the buffet restaurant wasnt as special. There were also some nice restaurants within walking distance. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HKJordan2017
Mahuas-Philippe, General Manager at Astana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear HKJordan2017,

Warm greetings from the Astana Marriott Hotel and thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

We always do our outmost to provide a comfortable and friendly stay to our guests and I am very pleased that you have appreciated your experience with us.
We look forward to hosting you again for another great stay - maybe a longer one?

Again, thank you for your kind comments.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2017

One of the best places to stay while in Astana.Located in a newer built area with two shopping centers few minutes walk away.Across from the hotel is the Opera of Astana with a nice park to walk.Few very good restaurants are also close to the hotel.
Hotel staff is at any time very professional and helpful.
Good equiped fitness area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Manolis1_GR

Dear Manolis1_GR,

Dear Guest, greetings from Astana and thank you very much for your review and beautiful photos.

Your very kind comments were shared with every one and the whole team is delighted that you appreciated your experience with us.

We hope you have had a safe trip back to Greece and wishing you a very happy festive season!

Kind regards,