“Amazing food - wish I could eat here everyday!”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #23 of 1,719 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: Meditarranean cuisine : lebanese tapas (mezze), italian pizza (home made dough and tomato sauce), breakfast, open 7/7, 9AM to 23PM Our Lebanese cold mezzes are served as “tapas” (smaller than traditional mezze plate but also cheaper than in any traditional Lebanese restaurant in town). To let you taste more kind of aromas !
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant here in my opinion, stayed in the city for a around 6 days and returned here 3 times - the chicken in the pita bread is amazing, the sauce provided is to die for, wish I could have my own bottle as I could drink it religiously. A lovely little restaurant, very friendly people and decent prices, recommend so much and I miss the food already!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Overrated in my opinion. Good food, fair prices, but certainly not to make me shout "wow". The place is not much and from an impression of little cleanliness is also facing a street of great passage with consequent discomfort in terms of noise and smog for those who have decided to eat at outdoor tables. Would I return? Surely not.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent meze ! Highly recommended restaurant just a few minutes walk from the river and National Museum

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The owner of this restaurant- sorry if I misspell Mansour - is passionate about what is served at Aroma. The dishes are authentic and flavoursome as you’d expect of middle eastern food. Great salads and of course Turkish favourites. This is a great little restaurant owned by a wonderful and committed restaurateur.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

When in Phnom Penh I always eat at the Aroma Chef Cafe. The breakfasts are great! Simple and adventurous. The Khmer food is tasty and cooked by a chef who knows how to lay out his country's food. But stay also for French, Western, and Vietnamese dishes. All of the waitresses are competent and friendly. The prices are just right. And you can have a cocktail too.