All reviews serviced apartment tuk tuk pools gym bedroom cambodia
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Have stayed at this hotel for many years. It's been kept up well, but still somehow seems faded. I suppose it's primarily the staff. There's one male front desk guy that has been reliably excellent, and also one guy in the cafe - the rest are pretty sour faced. This sort of spoils the ambience. I would often come in and say 'hello' or smile at the front desk girls and get no response at all. Or they just look away and pretend not to see me.

The cafe is still good, but I swear they never change their menu. The food seems only lackluster. Easier to go to Oskars or someplace if you want decent food (for the price they charge). CM isn't cheap - an omelette with cheese, bacon, and tomato is nearly $8.

Rooms are still nice, wifi strong and bathtubs still tiny.

I typically spend a month a year (or every year) at Central Mansion - but I think this will be my last trip. Phnom Penh is changing so much - theft and young thug-boys cruising the streets, malls and brands, it's lost that friendly vibe it managed to keep for many years.

The tuk-tuk drivers that hang outside of the hotel are pretty merciless. Doesn't matter if you've ridden with them for 3 weeks they will still try to rip you off each and every time.

Central Mansion is still a great choice - but it's also just sort of indicative of the direction Phnom Penh is headed. Sort of sad to stay here. I paid for a month and we ended up just leaving after 2 weeks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blackrice
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't too sure what to expect from the property as I have quite high standards however the central mansions was excellent! The staff are really friendly, the rooms are beautiful and spacious and we had a fantastic time. The only thing that I would criticise in the breakfast - that isn't spectacular but there are a few options.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Good choice,My family is very happy during stay this hotel. This hotel is very nice!! clean and comportable and beautiful . Two big pools , Gym,kids room, Restaurant and breakfast really nice. All staff are very kind.

Minus point is that the school right be hide,make a lots of noise during a day .

Will consider to stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We booked the suite with 2 bedrooms for our family during our CNY visit in Cambodia. The room is very clean and nicely built. They also equip the room with a tank of water, a great service. The swimming pool seems like not functions though as we don't see people swimming there at all. We enjoy our stay and feel very safe in the apartment. the front desk staffs are not helpful though. not normal touristy hotel staffs style.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stayed for a week and I liked this place. Large, comfortable, clean apartments, newly renovated to a high standard. Very comfortable beds with good bedding
Nice, high class building, Staff was helpful but non-intrusive. Big shopping across the road.

Nice swim pool and very as well as gym.Internet is fast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple