2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
PricelineUS$89
3,146 results
All reviews an oasis royal palace the heart of the city killing fields pools cambodia pp driver museum phnom riverside
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2022 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at The Pavilion Hotel in the centre of Phnom Penh . It has a wonderful atmosphere of calmness against the business of the city that surrounds it . The breakfast was delicious. The bar by the pool is good with very attentive staff.
I would highly recommend staying at this hotel .

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexis de Suremain, Owner at PAVILION, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Many thanks for the entire team! We hope that you will visit us and our little place very soon again :) Alexis

Reviewed 27 October 2022 via mobile

I stayed for a couple of days at the Pavilion on a business trip to Phnom Penh. "Oasis" is an overused term but also an entirely appropriate description for this hotel. As you brush through the lush jungle of this colonial era resort, you can't help but feel you have been transported away from the hustle and bustle of modern Phnom Penh. At the same time, you are just a few hundred meters away from the lively riverside scene. Breakfast was also excellent and the service was impeccable. I will be back again soon!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Ben, Many thanks for the kind review! This is so kind of you. Very much needed during these challenging times :) Best, Alexis

Reviewed 25 October 2022

Pavilion is a beautiful villa with great atmosphere. We enjoyed our stay a lot! The staff were friendly and very helpful. We booked a driver at the hotel for visiting some of the must-see museums in town, and did not regret this. Some sights like the Royal palace are in walking distance. Breakfast was enjoyable, as was relaxing by the pool area. We will definitely come back if we are to return to Phnom Penh!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alexis de Suremain, Owner at PAVILION, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2022

Many thanks for this great review! We are so glad you liked our little place :) Looking forward to having you back with us very soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2022

I am a Spanish citizen living in Phnom Penh since nine years ago.
Today, October 16, I went to your establishment with my 3-year-old son in order to give to some Spanish friends of mine, to whom I recommended to stay at your hotel, a medicine they needed.
I was talking with them for 10 minutes in the open area by the pool. During all this time my son was at my side and in silence. During this short period of time, 2 TIMES, your employees came to tell me that children were not allowed to enter in this Hotel. And the most ridiculous, pathetic and absolutely rude thing was that when I asked to be able to use their bathroom for my son, instead of directly indicating me where it was, they reminded me of the same ditty about "this hotel does not accept children".
Your employees are bad educated, rude and obsessive compulsive with the ¨NO ALLOWED CHILDREN¨
Once the verification has been carried out, there is no indication on any reservation website such as Agoda, Tripadvisor or Booking that children are not accepted at your Hotel. In addition, when I have proceeded to make a reservation through these pages, the adult and child options for your hotel are always active. In short, their employees are also LIARS.
After this bad experience and making me feel so bad, of course I will never recommend your hotel again, quite the contrary. Have a nice day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alexis de Suremain, Owner at PAVILION, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Dear Enricc,

Sorry you have had such a bad experience at our little place. Indeed, the hotel is restricted to guests over 16 years old. We have 6 pools, 4 of which are private and I do not feel confident having children running within such unmonitored space. We have the White mansion Hotel nearby which accepts children.

We also have a large space dedicated to families with Children, the DIB Club, 5 minutes by tuk tuk. I am sure these places would fit your expectations better. In any case, please contact me directly as I would like to discuss this issue further and see how this restriction can be better communicated to our guests.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Best,

Alexis

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

Great stay. A few odd things such as not being able to arrange airport collection and they couldn’t post a card , also breakfast a bit limited and tea/coffee cold most mornings. That said nice stay. rooms are starting to show their age but hopefully with tourism making a come back they will start some renovation .

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alexis de Suremain, Owner at PAVILION, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Katie, Sorry the team was not able to help you with the card. We need to put back the mailbox we had pre-covid indeed. I am surprised with the temperature of the tea and coffee, will have a chat with the team about it. We are indeed renovating (discretely) everywhere as almost nothing was done for two years. But I think we are catching up OK. Come back and hopefully you will see the improvement! Cheers, Alexis