“Loved it! ”

Ranked #8 of 1,709 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the bustling area of Beung Keng Kang 1, minutes from the National Monument, Mok Mony Restaurant is a small no-frills home-based comfort food restaurant located at 63C, Street 294, specializing in authenthic Khmer & Asian cuisine. Whether dining in our open air section, or in the glass encased section, guest will feel like they are dining in a garden setting.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely enjoyed their food! Great Khmer and southern dishes.. friendly staffs with good enlgish! Will come back for more next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,750)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family member from Australia recommend us to come here. I am a local but we have not heard about this restaurant before at all. It was unexpectedly amazing experiences, from the foods to the staffs and the manager, everyone is very friendly and the foods is so tasty. The betel lead is my most favorite one, we have not tried anything like that before. My first time to review a restaurant, since they really deserve it..

Looking forward to come back here again with my family.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited mok Mony again last week during my annual trip to Phnom Penh. There were several new dishes on their specials that I had not seen before in my last few visits. Really liked the vegan stir fried lotus dish. Had never tried ginko nuts before, strange taste but I like it. The crab soup was delicious. This place is a must for my visit yearly visit. Too bad it was only two of us so we can only order so much as their potions are on the larger side. Will be back again next year.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Small restaurant but very good food and very friendly service. Too bad when we ate dinner it was raining. Like to seat outside. The bettel Leaf good. Also best amok.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Luckily we didn’t have to wait long as the place was pretty packed. Food was great, I liked every dish including the only dessert they had - mango sticky rice. The bosses were very welcoming and friendly, often coming over to ask how was our food and casually striking a few conversations. Price was reasonable too, highly recommended restaurant!