All reviews the river foreign correspondents club national museum sisowath quay side street rain shower boutique hotel rooftop bar royal palace balcony pp journalist earplugs asia
Reviewed 10 July 2018

A must visit if traveling to PP.Before internet all news people met in these FCC places to send messages home and report on the news of the day.Very popular during the Vietnam wars and others,many photographs on the walls.Food is not bad either!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Good location and an excellent restaurant. Just make sure that you order food before 11 pm as the kitchen closes early. No room service after 10 pm. Breakfast is whole sum and value for money. Only thing to watch out is to request for River view rooms. Sights and the evening rush on the roads is fun to watch.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Certainly more cockroaches than guests alive and kicking. Piles of dust under the bed with plenty of dead creatures. Floor with stains from old insects stepped on. The rooftop terrace was good with the best ever cocktails. Breakfast was below most standards. Will I go again? Yes for a drink

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 976arnef
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a top grade suite room. The room stank of drains. I asked they used chemicals in the bathroom drains whilst we went to dinner. Instead they burnt an incense stick. The bathroom flooded. I insisted on a change of room. They put us in a small room. They refused a discount in the morning and even asked that I pay $1 for a water. Terrible place. Avoid.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joenemesis
Reviewed 31 May 2018

First time I've stayed at the FCC and I requested a room overlooking the river with a balcony.The room was nicely furnished and the bathroom modern but the windows and glass need some serious noise abatement fixes. Eventually the traffic calmed down but I would not consider staying there again unless I could get a room at the back of the hotel away from the road.

Difficult to comment on service other than 2 meals at the restaurant were fine but not exceptional, and the rooftop is still one of my favourite places on the planet.

Room tip: Great gift shop
Date of stay: March 2018