“Attentive ”

Ranked #32 of 1,717 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The true taste of Italy, natural flavors and textures unique to Cambodia, Terrazza is the combination of this culinary holy trinity of dining excellence. It is your introduction to a food philosophy that meets the demands of the nutritional, cultural and recreational habits of mankind while satisfying the need to put the pleasure back in the need to feed. The key to succeeding in this struggle for gastro-perfection is to transform the freshest and best ingredients and combine them with the relaxed ambience of a space where service is king.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Wow.
Amazing, stylish.
Ate late, so quiet.
The service was attentive & very professional.

White wine, meat & cheese platter to share with assorted breads, oil.
I finished with a panna cotta.
Delicious.

Highly recommend

Roxanne_TERRAZZA, Directeur général at Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear David,
first of all, thank you for your visit and thank you very much for this lovely review. I let you know that we gonna launch our new menu in Septembre with a lot of surprise in it. I with you a good day and
Warm Regards.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This place was a pleasant surprise, though Ifelt a little underdressed when I saw the beautiful atmosphere. The staff was attentive and pleasant and they had a nice selection.

Thank you very much for you for you visit and for this lovely review. I let you know that we'll launch our new Menu in September and it will be full of surprises.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I had to find a choice restaurant for dinner at Phnom Penh at double quick time. And was I glad I found Terrazza.

Ambience, top notched. Food was great. Service was also excellent. It is truly a gem in Phnom Penh.

Highly recommended, especially for business entertainment. You can be sure your guests will be happy. Mine was.

Roxanne_TERRAZZA, General Manager at Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you so much ! What such a lovely review ! It's been a plaisirs to receive you at TERRAZZA. And don't miss the launching of our new menu in September. New Menu, new flavours, new experience. I wish you a very good day and see you soon at TERRAZZA.
Warm Regards from the whole TERRAZZA team.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is amazing!
Main reasons:
- Nice decoration, very beautiful restaurant
- Tasty italian products ans dishes
- perfect service

Dear Ramana,
Thank you so much for your visit and for your lovely review. I let you know that we will launch our new menu in September. New Menu, new flavours, new experience. I wish you a very good day, Thank you again !
Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The place are good and comfortable, good for dinner and chat chat with friends, feels relax
This is my 1st time visit here, go with friends who recommended,
I like the vinegar here , service with bread , it in good taste; breads can be refill!
Pasta and seafood pizza are good, but the lime cream are “amazing” must try!

Roxanne_TERRAZZA, Directeur général at Terrazza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you very much for your visit. We hope to see you soon, Best Regards.