All reviews outdoor bathtub the penthouse tuk tuk polished concrete floors the salt water pool an oasis pool area is boutique hotel russian market ceiling fan busy city beautiful pool comfortable rooms three nights the hustle and bustle small hotel quiet street
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Have stayed twice, it's a walled heaven in the centre of Phnom Penh city. What makes it special are the staff; always smiling, always hatting and very helpful. Food is excellent with wide choice of menu. Rooms spotlessly clean. Can't fault it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Cant really fault it, moved here from another overpriced hotel just nearby.
Friendly trained staff..masseurs...swimming pool...gay friendly...clean rooms....and just the right price.
I will be staying here again next trip

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2018

we stayed at Phnompehn 30 Aug -2 Sept 2018. I was really enjoy with breakfast ; cooked by order and served with fresh fruits. The staffs are so kind and friendly. this hotel located in the middle of the city near Starbuck but if you need to save, you can order at Hotel ><

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Rambutan Resort is a like a mini-oasis away from the hustle and bustle of ever-growing Phnom Penh. Despite my 4-star rating here, it's more like a 4.5/5 - just a few small things could make it truly excellent. But let's highlight what it does oh-so-right first:
- the staff are incredible. Super nice, attentive, always with a smile. Everyone was so nice - even the manager!
- location-wise, it is great - many restaurants abound, and the Starbucks and Brown Coffee is just down the road. Also, all the tuk-tuks seem to know the place, which makes it easy.
- rooms are well-appointed with snacks and mini-bar, and even an outdoor bath area!
- room service for meals is very reasonable, and the food was quite good
- I didn't use the pool, but it seems nice!
- good breakfast variety
- if you are a smoker (I'm not), having the outdoor are as smoking area is very well-thought out

Now here comes some of the small negatives:
- the rooms could be a bit more sound-proof. Actually, it's not really the fault of the hotel, but the next door guest came in at 4AM in the morning and was talking for like 30 min. Not only did I wake up, but his incessant talking kept me awake! Normally no one does that, so perhaps it's just bad luck I got this person next door to me...
- speaking of coming in late, I got in at 1AM one night, and found the main gate closed. When I knocked, the guard, who was clearly sleeping, opened the gate for me. I know I shouldn't fault the hotel, but I felt bad for waking him up :/
- I did feel that the room itself could be a smidge cleaner - there were a few spots where you could see some stains that can clearly be cleaned. Wasn't a huge deal, but I feel I should point it out.

Overall I would very gladly come back again. So far this is my favorite hotel in Phnom Penh!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We stayed at Phnom Penh. It was a fantastic experience. The hotel was very nice with an excellent location. The staff was, and they were very attentive. The room was spacious and very quiet. The breakfast was very nice with many choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple