“Couldn't Ask for a Better Guide/Person”

Lans' Phnom Penh Sightseeing Services - Private Tours
Ranked #6 of 144 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reliable, Friendly and knowledgeable English speaking informed driver in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I'm available to show you around my city with many services and options available to suit your needs! Transportation Options: - Motorised Rickshaw (Tuk tuk) – Suits 4 People or less OR - SUV Car – Toyota Highlander – 2003 – suits 4 people. Services Available: - Phnom Penh Tours - Day or Multi day customised tours - Phnom Penh City and surrounds. - Transfer Services – Such as Pick up and drop off from Bus terminal / Airport to your hotel - at the times you wish. Or One way transfers from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap or Sihanoukville. - Regional Province tours - Day or Multi day customised tours (Depending on destination)– To places such as Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Battambang and more Included: - Day tours include mineral water and wet refresher tissues. - You can have myself as a driver / informed guide OR also for an additional fee, request an official tour guide to join us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although this review is very late (by almost a year!) I wanted to tell you about the incredible time I shared with Lan in November, 2017. I was a female travelling on my own in Cambodia and booked his service online for my stay in Phnom Penh for just one day. He was so kind, knowledgeable and flexible, I ended up using his services throughout the three days I stayed in Phnom Penh, including my trip to the airport. I felt safe and secure with Lan and appreciated the knowledge and history he shared with me during my trip.

I could not have asked for a better end to my Cambodia trip. In addition to my visits to the Genocide Museum and Killing Fields, Lan took me to Silk Island and I had the opportunity to meet his friends and family which was indeed a highlight of my trip. The homemade rice wine and family lunch was very special to me and a memory I will not forget. Lan - if you ever make it to Canada, I will extend the same courtesy and invite you to share a meal with my family!

All reviews
"few hours"
"cambodian history"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In early September my husband and I hired Lan to drive us from Phnom Penh to Battambang. Lan was punctual, professional, and was happy to tell us about Cambodia while we drove. Part way to Battambang we stopped for lunch at a place recommended by Lan and it was a very good meal at local prices. I would recommend Lan's service - his prices are comparable with other taxi services with the added bonus of an English-speaking driver who can give insight into the local culture.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We booked this tour over the internet to spend the day touring around the sights of Phnom Penh.
Lan had a great knowledge of the sights and was able to set us up at he tour desks with head phones etc for a audio guide.
When we returned to the SUV he had water and cool towels.

At the Royal Palace, Lan set us up with a excellent guide which made for a very informative tour.

Would highly recommend his service. We even used him to take us to the airport when we departed.

1  Thank WaroonaWillow
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We booked Lan over the internet in advance for a day tour visiting S21 and the Killing Fields by Tuk Tuk. The following day he also provided us with an airport transfer by minivan. Lan was always on-time, reliable and promptly responded to all emails both before and during the trip. His prices were very reasonable and better than the hotel rates for airport transfers. Lan also shared a lot of his personal knowledge and experiences of the Cambodian genocide with us which made our visit even more memorable.

1  Thank 672g