The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have had anywhere. I particularly liked the non breakfast food such as beef and chicken as I do not like breakfast food when I have to go all day without any other meals. They have a juice station where they make you fresh orange or watermelon juice. We were actually so full that we skipped dinnr.
The hotel is one of the best in Cambodia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For two decades, InterContinental Phnom Penh is the Cambodian luxury hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers with our variety of choice of stay offers: from deluxe rooms, to Club InterContinental, to suites and even serviced apartments. We also provide exceptional facilities for conferences, meetings and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Phnom Penh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Intercontinental