“Not there”
Review of Paradiso Spa

Paradiso Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosily and intimately arranged around the pool, five individual wooden spa cabins await our guests. Well-trained therapists will prepare and offer you a customized program. Raw and natural material such as pure aloe vera, cucumber, yogurt, honey, turmeric and mango are used. Our spa menu (available on our homepage) ranges from traditional Khmer massage to international beauty treatments and wellness packages. Outside guests are welcome to use all our spa facilities (WIFI, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Pool) along with any treatment during that day. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our spa menu, packages, cancellation policy and recommend you to book your treatment in advance. The Paradiso Spa opening hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Went to the address but now a construction site A shame since sounded good wwerrtttyyuuiiooolkkkjjhhggffddsazxxccvvbbbnnnmmm

1  Thank Patrick C

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Best massage ever . Just say what u need (I have back problems) and U will get it :-) then u can use jacuzzi

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Went for a relaxing massage on my last day...it was a beautiful environment and i was well looked after...i also wanted a pedicure which they didnt do, this was slightly disappointing but does not detract from the quality of the massage

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I loved my Harmony Package, I got pampered over 2.5 hours and after I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon by the Pool (included if you take a treatment). I stayed before at the hotel and their standard is excellent too. Will be back with my wife soon....

2  Thank travelfreak1a
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had a poor massage at another business (definitely not describing it as a spa...) and tried paradise based on TripAdvisor comments. Walked in off the street and was impressed with service and decor, got a lime juice and a choice of oils. The head, back and shoulders massage was perfect, hit all the tight points and focused on problem areas. Finished with fruit platter and tea and a hot pack for our shoulders. About avg price on spas, bit more when you add VAT which most other places don't. Excellent service!! We will be back.

2  Thank troyman23