“Great Afternoon by the Pool with one of the best Massages”
Review of Paradiso Spa

Paradiso Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosily and intimately arranged around the pool, five individual wooden spa cabins await our guests. Well-trained therapists will prepare and offer you a customized program. Raw and natural material such as pure aloe vera, cucumber, yogurt, honey, turmeric and mango are used. Our spa menu (available on our homepage) ranges from traditional Khmer massage to international beauty treatments and wellness packages. Outside guests are welcome to use all our spa facilities (WIFI, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Pool) along with any treatment during that day. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our spa menu, packages, cancellation policy and recommend you to book your treatment in advance. The Paradiso Spa opening hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I loved my Harmony Package, I got pampered over 2.5 hours and after I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon by the Pool (included if you take a treatment). I stayed before at the hotel and their standard is excellent too. Will be back with my wife soon....

2  Thank travelfreak1a

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had a poor massage at another business (definitely not describing it as a spa...) and tried paradise based on TripAdvisor comments. Walked in off the street and was impressed with service and decor, got a lime juice and a choice of oils. The head, back and shoulders massage was perfect, hit all the tight points and focused on problem areas. Finished with fruit platter and tea and a hot pack for our shoulders. About avg price on spas, bit more when you add VAT which most other places don't. Excellent service!! We will be back.

2  Thank troyman23
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We seldom enjoyed our massages as good as at this place. Not only was the start with the selection of oil, foot bath, welcome drink a great beginning, the massage was right on the spot of my tension points, but also the fruits / tea and hot stone treatment after, while laying in the Jacuzzi, made me feel so comfortable.
When back in PP definitely again!

1  Thank flyingman0815
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The facilities are nice but the service needs work. I booked a 75 minute head/neck/shoulder massage online and got a confirmation email. When I showed up, they didn't have my appointment and said they don't do 75 minute massages, only 60 minute. I said I wanted lots of pressure because I'm used to deep tissue massages and therapists who find all the knots in my muscles and work them out. This massage was lots of pressure, but in all the wrong ways. I hoped it would get better after my muscles warmed up, but it didn't. Eventually I asked for lighter pressure but still ended up with bruises on my back and it hurt to lie down for two days. The massage was also more of a full body massage, with limited attention paid to my shoulders and barely any to the neck and head. The post-massage fruit and tea by the pool were nice, but I probably won't be back.

2  Thank Shannon C
liamnoreen, General Manager at Paradiso Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Shannon C,

Thank you for your comment, We feel sorry that we did not meet your expectations.
Indeed we do not propose 75mn massage but this will need to be explained more clearly by our receptionist.

We are glad you loved our oasis and the post-massage, we always looking to serve our guest with the best service.

The Villa Paradiso Spa.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We went here for a two and a half hour relaxing body pamper called the The Kampuchea $52 each which included sauna, salt scrub, massage and jacuzzi. Everyone was very welcoming when we arrived and even storing our luggage for us as we were going to another hotel after. We arrived early and got to use the pool as well.
The staff were very warm, friendly, and professional. The place itself was clean, tidy, and beautiful. The cold drink on arrival and the fresh fruit and green tea after added to a wonderful and relaxing experience Would recommend this place to everyone.