See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Alittle far from riverside but 15 mins walk seems fine.

You may either get a real spotless sheet or some with some spots but theyre clean. Clean room and toilet. Smells good. Internet works great. Shower is good.

Room stayed : 506B

This is perfect spot if you are looking for budget option and basic cleanliness/service.

Breakfast is miserable but fine for the amount charged.

Receptionists need alot improvement. Theyre mostly blinking when you ask something. But not horrible to any point.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I first stayed at this hotel when it was half the size and brand new. I'm not sure that the management has made any repairs or improvements to it since they acquired the neighboring property and opened the wall between them.

My most recent stay was in December 2016, at which time they charged me almost double the old rate, gave me a smaller room without a window, failed to provide towels, failed to inform the guests that the elevator was broken, had a buffet breakfast which did not include coffee at several times during the hour I waited around,

Tip to visitors, do not pay for the room until you inspect it. Look to see if the sheets are clean as they often make up the room from the last guest using the same linens. Ask for a room with a window.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window, on a lower floor. Find a Tuk Tuk driver in front and stick to the same guy,
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Room/ Hotel: Facilities (Air-Con, Wi-Fi, Shower heater) were working fine. However, the room door lock was not very good. No windows in the room, but that also means less mosquitoes/ insects flying into your room. In fact, this room is great if you're easily disturbed by mosquitoes (don't think there were any mosquitoes). Room is generally clean (except walls have some dirt stains). There's also a small elevator on the ground floor which is great for those staying at the higher levels. We stayed at the 3rd level Location: About 10-15 mins walk away to the riverside where the hustle and bustle is.

Staff: Friendly counter staff, can speak English but limited. There's a security guard at the entrance too.

Breakfast: Was quite disappointed with this as there was supposed to be breakfast, but because we stayed during Pchum Ben period (a 3 day religious national holiday to celebrate the ghost month), they did not have breakfast. Take note as this holiday period falls on different dates every year so try to avoid traveling during this period as most markets will be closed to observe the festival.

Overall: Although the hotel seems old, I'm satisfied with this hotel - value for money for travelers trying to save and don't complain much.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have been there for 2 nights with my family and i was stayed with room 312B with my family during we give our mum to hospital ,This hotel is the best location and nearly the make market ,Any ways,many restaurant that convenience to found for you lunch and dinner,Staff very friendly (Reception always smile and house keeping was clean and help fully to us.

Owner very opened mind for us that i stayed over there may be over people but she give us the best solution and help us .For the wifi very good speed ,I very impressive with owner also that offer computer for me used with i need make something for my work ,

I would like to recommend all the passenger or traveling should be choosing the hotel for stay in phnom penh ,the room more comfortable,suitable ,was clean,the best price ,all most friendly staff and owner,

Thank you so much for NaNa hotel that make us amazing during we stay, We will come back again to stay with this hotel ,

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TUCASA S
Reviewed 24 August 2016

the price was affordable..the room was clean and the breakfast was nice.i can advice, also its too close to night life area and close to riverside in walking distance. 51.street is opposite to the hotel..best disco is in this street..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple